Monday, June 1, 2026

1st Jun. 2026 Photo Pose 写真のポーズだぞ

「Photo Pose」

6月1日 写真のポーズだぞ

 

 

↑I watched the Japanese nature and Pythagoras Swith TV program early in the morning,

  早朝、日本の自然百景とピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside because Tamami had the day off work today.

  外に洗濯物を干しました。Tamamiさんが仕事休みだったからです。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Kaito off then

  Kaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage away. Ichina has been striking this pose in photos lately.

  ゴミを捨てました。最近Tina姫は写真でこのポーズをとります。

 

 

 

↑After that, we handed the money to our neighbor,

  その後、ご近所さんにお金を手渡して、

 

 

 

↑dashed back home,

  ダッシュで帰って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 



↑I visited the workplace one of my students is taking on-the-job training.

  一人の生徒が現場実習している職場を訪れました。

 

 

 

↑After school lunch, we did packing work.

  給食の後、パッキンの仕事をしました。

 

 

 

↑After school, we prepared for swimming pool cleaning,

  放課後、プール清掃について考えて、

 

 

 

↑cut the timber.

  材木を切りました。

 

 

 

↑After work, we played at a living room,

  仕事の後、居間で遊び、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment