Monday, December 15, 2025

15th Dec. 2025 Footprints, Ski Carrier 足跡・スキーキャリアだぞ

「Footprints, Ski Carrier」

12月15日 足跡・スキーキャリアだぞ

 

 

 


↑I hit the jackpot early in the morning,

  早朝大当たりを出して、




↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off,

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見って、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage away then

  ゴミを捨てて、

 

 

 

↑Ichina left footprints in the snow. It snowed a little last night.

  Tina姫は雪の上に足跡をつけました。昨夜少し雪が降りました。

 

 

 

↑We walked back home,

  歩いて帰って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes,

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑did athletics in the car then

  車の中でアスレチックをして、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We made wine barrel tables as usual.

  いつも通りワイン樽テーブルを作りました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up,

  仕事の後、Tina姫とKaitoマンの迎えに行って、

 

 

 

↑Ichina did athletics in the car again,

  Tina姫はまた車内でアスレチックをして、

 

 

 

↑They fed the goldfish,

  金魚に餌をあげて、

 

 

 

↑Ichina pretended to ski. At last, we can ski this weekend so

  Tina姫はスキーをするふりをしました。やっと今週末スキーができるので、

 

 

 

↑I attached the ski carrier on the roof of HIACE. HIACE is very high so I need to use the stepladder to attach the carrier.

  ハイエースの屋根にスキーキャリアを取り付けました。ハイエースはとても高いので、取り付けに脚立が必要です。

 

 

 

↑After that, I made carbonated drinks,

  その後、炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment