Saturday, December 20, 2025

20th Dec. 2025 Christmas Party, Sparrow クリスマス会・すずめだぞ

「Christmas Party, Sparrow」

12月20日 クリスマス会・すずめだぞ

 

 


 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑practiced cooking Chinese noodles for ski then,

  スキーラーメン調理の練習をして、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Santa Claus was caught on the security cameras on purpose to tell that there are Christmas presents in grandparents’ house.

  サンタさんが、クリスマスプレゼントはじいじばあばの家にあることを伝えるためにわざと防犯カメラに映りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast then Ichina studied at a living room.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、Tina姫は居間で勉強しました。

 

 

 

↑I received photos of the Java sparrow Pi-chan (or Buntaro) from Osaka.

  文鳥のピーちゃん(文太郎)の写真を大阪から受け取りました。

 

 

 

 

↑At 9 AM, I visited the district square,

  9時に地区の広場に集まり、

 

 

 

↑cut down bamboos in front of our house then

  家の前で竹を切って、

 

 

 

↑completed the building used for New Year’s events.

  正月行事の三九郎(どんど焼き)で使う建物を完成させました。

 

 

 

↑Around noon, just before I visited grandparents’ house, Santa Claus appeared there and gave Christmas presents to Ichina and Kaito.

  昼頃、Torojiro先生がじいじばあばの家に到着する直前にサンタさんが現れ、Tina姫とKaitoマンにプレゼントを渡しました。

 

 

 

↑We had a luxurious Christmas party.

  豪華なクリスマス会でした。

 

 

 

↑After we ate food a lot, Ichina and Kaito checked Christmas presents. These were exactly what they wanted.

  たくさん食べた後、Tina姫とKaitoマンはクリスマスプレゼントを確認しました。それらはまさしく欲しかった物でした。さすがサンタさん。ブタミントン、マイナーチェンジをしながらも、昔と変わらずで懐かしい~!

 

 

 

↑After that, Kaito and I visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park, enjoyed coin games, bingo game and

  その後、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生はKaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントパークに行き、メダルゲーム、ビンゴゲームを楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑practiced batting.

  バッティング練習をしました。

MOV_9084 2025.12.20 Batting Center, camera is not working well


https://youtube.com/shorts/BFmJ4dzEdic

MOV_9085 2025.12.20 Batting Center, camera is not working well


https://youtube.com/shorts/-8t3LOSFBJA

 

 

 

↑Following that, we bought daily necessities,

  それから日用品を買って、

 

 

 

↑put gas in HIACE,

  ハイエースに給油して、

 

 

 

↑went back home, fed the goldfish,

  家に帰り、金魚に餌をあげて、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito played Mario Kart and

  Kaitoマンはマリオカートをして、

 

 

 

↑Ichina practiced writing Hiragana. She wants to write the word Suzume (Sparrow)

  Tina姫はひらがな練習をしました。すずめと書きたいのです(笑)

MOV_9093 ☆2025.12.20 Ichina is writing hiragana characters, she wants to write the word sparrow


https://youtu.be/Cg_1Hgxaaak

 

 

↑We prepared for ski, took a bath then went to bed early.

  スキー準備をして、お風呂に入って、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment