Wednesday, December 24, 2025

24th Dec. 2025 Christmas Cake クリスマスケーキだぞ

「Christmas Cake」

12月24日 クリスマスケーキだぞ

 

 


 

↑I hit the jackpot early in the morning,

  早朝大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

↑watched Pythagoras Swith TV program,

   ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑woke Ichina and Kaito up then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンを起こして、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito confirmed the jackpot, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは、大当たりを確認して、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami off

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑Kaito cleaned the room. He went on winter vacation.

  Kaitoマンは家の掃除をしました。冬休みに入りました。

 

 

 

↑We watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to children’s house then

  児童館に行って、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We made the table top of wine barrel table.

  ワイン樽テーブルの天板を作りました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I came back home early, Ichina and Kaito fed the goldfish,

  仕事の後、早く帰って、Tina姫とKaitoマンは金魚に餌をあげて、

 

 

 

↑we played at a living room,

  居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together then

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑had a small Christmas party with cakes because we already had the party last weekend.

  ケーキでささやかなクリスマス会をしました。先週末クリスマス会をやったからです。

 

 

 

↑After that, we played until bath time then went to bed early.

  その後、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

 

 

 

↑Nomugi-touge ski field closes temporarily due to snow shortage until this Friday. We hope that we can ski this weekend.

  野麦峠スキー場が雪不足で金曜までクローズします。週末スキーできますように。

No comments:

Post a Comment