Saturday, December 27, 2025

27th Dec. 2025 Nomugi-touge, Very Fast 野麦峠・とても速いぞ

「Nomugi-touge, Very Fast」

12月27日 野麦峠・とても速いぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑It was very cold in the morning. We left for Nomugi-touge around 8 AM.

  今朝はとても寒かったです。8時頃、野麦峠に向かいました。

 

 

 

↑We started skiing around 9:45 AM.

  9時45分頃、スキーを始めました。

 

 

 

↑Only Family course was open but we could enjoy skiing.

  ファミリーコースのみオープンでしたが、スキーを楽しめました。

GOPR0013 27 Dec. 2025 Nomugi-touge, First Run, Family Course, Fine Weather


https://youtu.be/9dgtaYdnK-w

GOPR0014 27 Dec. 2025 Nomugi-touge, Family Course,


https://youtu.be/5wOFpKPSqcc

 

 

 

↑Around 11 AM, Kaito punched a block of snow then

  11時頃、Kaitoマンは雪の塊にパンチして、

 

 

 

↑We had lunch in HIACE.

  ハイエース内で昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, Kaito did homework and

  昼食の後、Kaitoマンは宿題をして、

 

 

 

↑we ate a meat bun.

  皆で肉まんを食べました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, Ichina was very fast. Maybe she will start skiing without ski belt soon.

  昼食後、Tina姫はものすごく速かったです。もうすぐスキーベルト(赤いヒモ)なしで滑り始めるでしょう。

GOPR0015☆ 27 Dec. 2025 Nomugi-touge, Family Course, After lunch, Very Fast, Ichina


https://youtu.be/K9RPcUJtZpw

GOPR0016 27 Dec. 2025 Nomugi-touge, Family Course, Ichina is turning


https://youtu.be/n7viJqjD_qE

 

 

 

↑I taught ski to Kaito with walkie-talkie. It’s efficient.

  Kaitoマンにトランシーバーでスキーを教えました。効率的です。

GOPR0017 27 Dec. 2025 Nomugi-touge, Family Course, I'm teaching ski with walkie-talkie


https://youtu.be/E-xNN62_Dlw

 

 

 

GOPR0018 27 Dec. 2025 Nomugi-touge, Family Course, We are skiing after patrollers


https://youtu.be/N9hv1uIcNCU

↑Patrollers were practicing for an accident.

  パトローラーさんたちが事故に備えて練習していました。

 

 

↑We skied until 2:15 PM. We finished early but no problem because it’s beginning of ski season and only 1 course is open now.

  2時15分頃スキーを終えました。早くに終わりましたがよいのです。シーズン初めですし、1本しかコースがオープンしていないので。

GOPR0019 27 Dec. 2025 Nomugi-touge, Family Course, Last Run, Ichina


https://youtu.be/RsG8PxZT1N4

 

 


↑We visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park at 3:30 PM, enjoyed coin games, bingo game,

  3時半にKaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークに行き、メダルゲーム、ビンゴゲーム、

 

 

 

↑crane game then got the snack for the first time.

  クレーンゲームをして、忍者メシグミを初めて獲りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we came back home, played at the kids’ park,

  その後、家に帰り、キッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑Ichina practiced bicycle,

Tina姫は自転車練習をして、

 

 

 

↑Kaito threw a boomerang and

Kaitoマンはブーメランを投げて、

 

 

↑I visited the shrine to draw spring water.

Torojiro先生は湧水を汲みに神社を訪れました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we played at a living room, ate dinner together,

それから居間で遊び、一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑Ichina rode on the Doraemon snowboard at a living room,

 Tina姫は居間でドラえもんスノボに乗って、

 

 

 

↑I made carbonated drink after bath then we went to bed early.

Torojiro先生は風呂の後、炭酸飲料を作って、皆早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment