Sunday, December 7, 2025

7th Dec. 2025 Lots of things to do やることがいっぱいだぞ

「Lots of things to do」

12月7日 やることがいっぱいだぞ

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認して、

 

 

 

↑made carbonated drinnks then

  炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑made thick white noodles. I’m practicing making special thick white noodles with meat for ski season.

  うどんを作りました。スキーシーズンに向け、特製うどん作りを練習しています。

 

 

 

 

↑After that, I jogged around our house.

  その後、家の周りを走りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, played at a living room,,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑I filled the tank with kerosene,

  Torojiro先生は灯油タンクを満たし、

 

 

 

↑prepared the roasted sweet potatoes,

  焼きイモの準備をして、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑put the potatoes in the fire,

  火に焼きイモを入れて、

 

 

 

↑transplanted strawberry and parsley,

  イチゴとパセリを移植して、

 

 

 

↑removed the potatoes from the heat then

  イモを火から取り出し、

 

 

 

↑went out to put gas in light dump truck.

  軽トラに軽油するために外出しました。

 

 

 

↑I ate late lunch at buckwheat noodles restaurant,

  小木曽製粉で遅めの昼食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑had my hair cut,

  散髪して、

 

 

 

↑visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park,

  Kaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントへ行き、

 

 

 

↑bought kerosene, measured the air pressure of the tires then went back home.

  灯油を買って、軽ダンプタイヤの空気圧を測って、

 

 

 

↑We played at a living room,

  居間で遊び、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊び、

 

 

 

↑did flexibility exercises,

  柔軟体操をして、

 

 

 

↑threw paper balloons,

  紙風船を放り投げて、

 

 

 

↑read a picture book then went to bed.

  絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment