Friday, December 19, 2025

19th Dec. 2025 Kerosene, Child Safety Seat 灯油・チャイルドシートだぞ

「Kerosene, Child Safety Seat」

12月19日 灯油・チャイルドシートだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑hit the jackpot then

  大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, confirmed the jackpot,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、大当たりを確認して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage away,

  ゴミを捨てて、

 

 

 

↑dashed back home,

  ダッシュで帰って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and Chiikawa then

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑At my school, I entered the room for kerosene.

  学校で始めて灯油の部屋に入りました。

 

 

 

↑We played table tennis and new sports.

  卓球とニュースポーツをしました。

 

 

 

↑After school, I met my former school colleague, Shouki, then handed over the child safety seat. He was pleased.

  放課後、前任校の同僚Shouki先生に会い、チャイルドシートを手渡しました。喜んでくれました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I had body maintenance at the clinic.

  帰りに整骨院で体の調整をしました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Kaito was watching Doraemon and Ichina was studying at a living room.

  家に帰った時、居間でKaitoマンはドラえもんを見ていて、Tina姫は勉強していました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then went to bed early.

お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment