Wednesday, December 10, 2025

10th Dec. 2025 Absence, Scary Mask 学校を休んだ・怖い仮面だぞ

「Absence, Scary Mask」

12月10日 学校を休んだ・怖い仮面だぞ

 

 

↑I watched Pythagoras Swith TV program early in the morning,

  早朝、ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑practiced making thick white noodles for ski.

  スキーの為、うどん作りの練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito went to bed again. He was in poor health so we decided to have him absent from school. It was his second time he has missed school.

  Kaitoマンはまた寝ました。体調が悪いので休ませることにしました。Kaitoマンが学校を休むのは2回目でした。

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched tablet PC for 5 minutes,

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑said bye-bye to Tamami then

  Tamamiさんにバイバイを言って、

 

 

 

↑did athletics in HIACE,

  ハイエース内でアスレチックをして、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We played soccer as usual.

  いつも通りサッカーをしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito felt better, so Kaito and Tamami went out to eat.

  体調がよくなったので、外食しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito got the scary mask.

  Kaitoマンは怖い仮面を手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑After school, I visited two banks and transferred money.

  放課後、2か所銀行に行き、送金しました。

 

 

 

↑I completed the wine barrel table.

  ワイン樽テーブルを完成させました。

 

 

 

↑We watched TV at a living room,

  居間でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑participated in the district meeting, did evening routine then went to bed early.

  地区の会合に参加して、夕方のルーティンをして早く寝ました。




















No comments:

Post a Comment