Thursday, October 27, 2022

27th Oct. Spare Ski Carrier 予備のスキーキャリヤだぞ

「Spare Ski Carrier」

10月27日 予備のスキーキャリヤだぞ

 

 

↑I ate breakfast in the early morning.

  早朝、朝ごはんを食べました。

 


 

↑After that dried clothes inside,

  その後、洗濯物を室内に干して、

 

 

 


↑checked security cameras and swimming pools then

  防犯カメラとプールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とkaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑played together around the table then

  テーブル周辺で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑I jogged with my students then

  生徒たちと一緒に走って、

 

 

 

↑worked as usual.

  いつも通り働きました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was holding baby food.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫はベビーフードを持っていました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was holding True-False boards and snack.

  kaitoマンは〇×ボードとお菓子を持っていました。

 

 

 

↑While Kaito was watching Anpanman at the top of Osaka Station,

  kaitoマンが大阪駅頂上でアンパンマンを見ている時、

 

 

 

↑I received spare ski carriers that I bought on the Internet..

  メルカリで買った予備のスキーキャリアを受け取りました。

 

 

 

↑I’ll use them like this way. Can you have a guess? Anyway, Kaito’s ski and snowboard are too short to put on my ski carriers because the interval of them is longer than Kaito’s materials (ski and snowboard) so I carried his materials inside our car before.

  このように使います。予想できますか?とにかくKaitoマンのスキーとスノボはキャリヤに積むには短すぎるんです。キャリヤの間隔が用具より長いからです。なので以前は車内に積んで運んでいました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina played with an Anpanman toy and

  Tina姫はアンパンマンのおもちゃで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched fart movies then went to bed.

  kaitoマンはおなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment