Wednesday, October 19, 2022

19th Oct. On the bed ベッドの上だぞ

「On the bed」

10月19日 ベッドの上だぞ

 

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was watching tablet PC on the bed and

  Kaitoマンはベッドでタブレットを見て

 

 

 

↑Ichina was crying.

  Tina姫は泣いていました。

 

 

 

↑When she came down to the first floor,

  Tina姫が一階に降りた時、

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑washed another 2 hoses at a river then

  川で他の2本のホースを洗って

 

 

 

↑dried them from a balcony.

  バルコニーからそれらを干しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito really likes this puzzle.

  Kaitoマンはこのパズルが大好きです。

 

 

 

↑On the way to school, I stopped at the railway crossing then watched the commuter train. I rarely stop here because we have only a few trains in our prefecture.

  学校への道で踏切で止まり、通勤電車を見ました。踏切に引っかかるのはレアなのです。そもそも長野県は電車本数少なくて、通りませんから(笑)

 

 

 

↑I worked as usual.

  いつも通り働きました。

 

 

 

↑After school, I visited the workplace one of my students is supposed to have on-the-job training.

  放課後一人の生徒が現場実習をする職場を訪れました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played at the park when Tamami picked Kaito up.

  Tamamiさんがお迎えに行った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンは公園で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑I bought fences at US$1 each shop. I’ll make a heater cover for Ichina.

  ダイソーでフェンスを買いました。Tina姫のためにストーブカバーを作ります。

 

 

 

↑Ichina stood up on the bed. It must be hard situation because a mattress is soft.

  Tina姫はベッドの上で経ちました。マットレスが柔らかいので難しいでしょうに。

 

 

 

↑I received a T-shirt and a bib number of Matsumoto marathon.

  松本マラソンのTシャツとゼッケンを受け取りました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食後、

 

 

 

↑We watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment