Tuesday, October 4, 2022

4th Oct. Go-Cart, Mallet Golf ゴーカート・マレットゴルフだぞ

「Go-Cart, Mallet Golf」

10月4日 ゴーカート・マレットゴルフだぞ

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside,

  洗濯物を外干しして、

 

 

 

↑brought a circular notice to our neighbor,

  隣人に回覧板を回して、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑watered plants then

  植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑checked our swimming pools from balcony.

  バルコニーからプールを確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast together.

  一緒に朝食をたべました。

 

 

 

↑We had a meeting about our cultual festival.

  文化祭についての集会がありました。

 

 

 

↑I worked as usual.

  いつも通り働きました。

 

 

 

↑I picked Kaito up at his nursery school.

 Kaitoマンを保育園へ迎えに行きました。

 

 

 

↑We visited Osakada Park then

  小坂田公園に行って、

 

 

 

↑rode on Go-Cart and

  ゴーカートに乗って、

MOV_0142 2022.10.04 Osakada Park, Go-Cart


https://youtu.be/_pkNqUcQgrA

 

 

 

 

↑played mallet golf.

  マレットゴルフをしました。

MOV_0146 2022.10.04 Osakada Park, Mallet Golf, No.5 hole


https://youtu.be/xmA08PAMJZw

 

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito watched Anpanman at Osaka Station.

  その後、Kaitoマンは大阪駅でアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina played with Dodeka-bar cushion after dinner.

  Tina姫は夕食後、どでかばークッションで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑I repaired our mallet golf sticks. It’s made from wood so sometimes the edge of it gets chipped.   

 マレットゴルフのスティックを修理しました。木製なのでたまに欠けるのです。

 

 

 

↑Ichina played with the baby fence.

  Tina姫は赤ちゃん柵で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑We watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment