Saturday, October 29, 2022

29th Oct. Halfway Point 中間地点だぞ

「Halfway Point」

10月29日 中間地点だぞ

 

 

↑Kaito played this puzzle then

  kaitoマンはパズルをやって、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast. He looks like a monkey.

  朝食を食べました。kaitoマンはサルのようです。

 

 

 

↑After the game of scissors-paper-rock on TV,

  めざましじゃんけんの後、

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside,

  洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑loaded Kaito’s skis and snowboard on the roof of CX-5. Kaito’s skis and snowboard are too short to carry with the normal ski carriers, so

  kaitoマンのスキーとスノボをCX-5の屋根に載せました。kaitoマンのスキーとスノボはキャリヤで運ぶには短すぎるので・・・

 

 

 

↑I use the magnet ski carrier that I bought the day before yesterday like this way. Yeah, I use it as a halfway point.

  一昨日買ったマグネットスキーキャリヤをこのように使います。そうです、中間地点として使うのです。高低差があるのは前のキャリヤをしっかり取り付けてないからで、実際はほぼまっすぐになるはずです。

 

 

 

↑After that I watered plants and transplanted seedlings of lettuce.

  その後、植物に水をやって、レタスの苗を移植しました。

 

 

 

↑Following that Kaito practiced baseball with batting tee.

  それからkaitoマンはバッティングティーで野球練習をしました。

2022.10.29 Batting Tee 1


https://youtu.be/cfvxYppOtJ4

2022.10.29 Batting Tee 2


https://youtu.be/py2pG0c3Z1U

 

 

 

↑After baseball practice, we played together with Ichina.

  野球練習の後、Tina姫と遊びました。

 

 

 

↑We received gifts from Osaka.

  大阪からギフトを受け取りました。

 

 

 

↑At the amusement park, Kaito played coin games and Japanese drum game,

  アミューズメントでメダルゲームと太鼓の達人をやって、

 

 

 

↑went around some reuse shops then

  いくつか店を廻って、

 

 

 

↑got this prize at the bingo game.

  ビンゴでこの景品を手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito bought this buzzer for quiz game.

  Kaitoマンはクイズゲーム用のピンポンブザーを買いました。なぜ?笑

 

 

 

↑Maybe he wears this clothes for Halloween.

  多分ハロウィンで着るのでしょう。

 

 

 

↑I made this heater fence quickly.

  素早くストーブの囲いを作りました。

 

 

 

↑Lately, we got three big stuffed toy, Dodeka-bar cushion, Dinosaur and Shinkansen (train) we got today.

  最近3つの大きなぬいぐるみを手に入れました。どでかばークッション・恐竜・今日獲った新幹線です。

 

 

 

↑When we went to bed, we watched fart movies as usual.

  寝る時、いつも通りおなら動画を見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment