Wednesday, October 12, 2022

12th Oct. After Nursery School, Disturbing 保育園の後・邪魔するぞ

「After Nursery School, Disturbing」

10月12日 保育園の後・邪魔するぞ

 

 

 

 

↑I ate breakfast in the early morning.

  早朝に朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras and swimming pools,

  防犯カメラとプールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑watered plants then

  植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑When Ichina and Kaito woke up, I moved washing out.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンが起きた時、洗濯物を外に出しました。

 

 

 

↑They ate breakfast then Kaito went to nursery school.

  朝食を食べてKaitoマンは保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I worked as usual.

  いつものように働きました。

 

 

 

↑Tamami sent me photos. Lately when Tamami picked Kaito up at his nursery school, he plays at the park nearby.

  Tamamiさんが写真を送ってくれました。最近Kaitoマンはお迎えの時に、近くの公園で遊びます。

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito studied a little.

  その後Kaitoマンは少し勉強しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito likes this puzzle and Ichina likes disturbing Kaito.

  Kaitoマンはこのパズルが好きで、Tina姫はKaitoマンの邪魔をするのが好きです。

 

 

 

↑Ichina crawled to Kaito then disturbed him watching tablet PC.

  Tina姫はハイハイして行って、Kaitoマンがタブレットを見ているのを邪魔しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina cannot disturb Kaito watching Anpanman at the top of Osaka Station. Here is a place of refuge.

  Tina姫は、Kaitoマンが大阪駅の頂上でアンパンマンを見るのは邪魔できません。避難場所です(笑)

 

 

 

↑Ichina was bitten by the dinosaur and Kaito helped her.

  Tina姫は恐竜に噛まれて、Kaitoマンが助けてあげました。

 

 

↑After bath, they went upstairs then

  お風呂の後、2階に上がて、

 

 

 

↑went to bed.

  寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment