Sunday, July 31, 2022

31st Jul. Slackline at a swimming pool, Cruising, Circuit Training プールでスラックライン・クルージング・サーキットトレーニングだぞ

「Slackline at a swimming pool, Cruising, Circuit Training」

7月31日 プールでスラックライン・クルージング・サーキットトレーニングだぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑jogged along the disaster course.

  災害コース沿いに走りました。

 

 

 

↑I passed through the vacation house area.

  別荘エリアを抜けました。

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito fed beetles then

  カブトムシに餌をやって、

 

 

 

↑started Water World around 10 AM. This time, I set up slackline at the bigger swimming pool.

  10時頃、ウォーターワールドを始めました。今回はスラックラインを大きいプールに設置しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina used a baby float and enjoyed cruising there with Kaito.

  Tina姫は赤ちゃん浮き輪を使って、Kaitoマン兄さんとクルージングを楽しみました。

GOPR0531☆☆ 31 Jul. 2022, Water World 1, Slackline at the bigger swimming pool, Ichina is cruising


https://youtu.be/WP0BsGx8IQ0

GOPR0532 ☆31 Jul. 2022, Water World 2, Ichina is cruising with Kaito


https://youtu.be/d_KEgJWIjDc

GOPR0533 31 Jul. 2022, Water World 3, Ichina is cruising with Kaito


https://youtu.be/Zp_3LqFCGKw

 



↑Ichina seems to get used to swimming pools thanks to Kaito.

  Kaitoマン兄さんのお陰でTina姫はプールに慣れてきたようです。

 

 

 

 After Ichina finished swimming time, Kaito tried circuit training. Since two pools are big enough, he can enjoy a great variety of movement.

  Tina姫がプールを終えた後、Kaitoマンはサーキットトレーニングに取り組みました。2つのプールが十分大きいので、多種多様な動きを楽しめます。

GOPR0538☆ 31 Jul. 2022, Water World 6, Circuit Training, camera from high place


https://youtu.be/ZYIsyo7tg_M

GOPR0539☆☆ 31 Jul. 2022, Water World 6, Circuit Training, camera I'm holding


https://youtu.be/Ahd4oMNcj2U

 

 

 

 I also practice drone but it was too windy.

  ドローン練習もしましたが、風が強すぎでした・・・。

REC_1659234833_0 2022.07.31 Drone Practice 1, Water World


https://youtu.be/5X8ZTSccgi8

REC_1659235624_0 2022.07.31 Drone Practice 2, Water World


https://youtu.be/_u-DjP9mtgQ

REC_1659235886_0 2022.07.31 Drone Practice 3, Water World


https://youtu.be/pDEb1-_sFKk

 

 

 

 

↑After Water World, we moved to the amusement park then played the Japanese drum game and

  ウォーターワールドの後、アミューズメントパークで太鼓の達人と



↑coin games.

  メダルゲームをやりました。

 

 

 

↑We went back home around 5 PM. While Ichina and Kaito were playing,

  5時頃家に帰りました。Tina姫とKaitoマンが遊んでいる間に、

 

 

 

↑I prepared the tarp as a sunshade at Water World. It’s very hot lately.

  このシートをウォーターワールドの日よけとして準備しました。最近とても暑いのです。

No comments:

Post a Comment