Sunday, July 10, 2022

10th Jul. Bigger One 大きい方だぞ

「Bigger One」

7月10日 大きい方だぞ

 

 


↑Ichina and Kaito were playing together with Tamami.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはTamamiさんと遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside,

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑prepared for swimming pool then

  プールの準備をして、

 

 

 

↑walked to our public hall. This is the snack Kaito often gets with a crane game.

  公民館に歩いていきました。これはKaitoマンがUFOキャッチャーでよく手に入れるお菓子です。

 

 

 

↑I voted to the candidate.

  投票しました。

 

 

 

↑After that I jogged along the shortcut course because I had a lot of things to do.

  その後たくさんやることがあったので、ショートカットコースをジョギングしました。

 

 

 

↑Around 10:30, we started Water World.

  10時半頃、ウォーターワールドを始めました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito jumped from a stepladder then

  Kaitoマンは脚立から飛んで、

 

 

 

↑played together with Ichina.

  Tina姫と遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina splashed about in the smaller swimming pool then

  Tina姫は小さい方のプールで水遊びして、

GOPR0508☆ 2022.07.10 Water World 1, Ichina in the smaller pool


https://youtu.be/5gB0j4yKD_k

 

 

 

 

 

↑moved to the bigger swimming pool for the first time. She looked nervous but Kaito showed her how to enjoy bigger one.

  大きい方に初めて移動しました。心配そうでしたが、Kaitoマン兄ちゃんが楽しみ方を見せてくれました。

GOPR0509☆ 2022.07.10 Water World 2, Ichina in the bigger pool


https://youtu.be/2LYJNbs6jdM

 

 

 

 

↑After that I harvested a cabbage.

  それからキャベツを収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑I made some materials for our off-campus activities on 22 Jul. Unfortunately, the scenery is not so different from that of our district.

  7月22日に行く校外学習の資料を作りました。残念ながら景色は家の周りと変わりません(笑)

 

 

 

↑We ate ice creams in our car then

  車内でアイスを食べて、

 

 

 

↑played Japanese drum game,

  太鼓の達人と

 

 

 

↑bingo game and

  ビンゴゲームと

 

 

 

↑medal games.

  メダルゲームをしました。

 

 

 

↑We visited Second Street, reuse shop, as usual.

  いつものようにセカンドストリートに行きました。

 

 

 

↑After we came back home, Kaito watered plants.

  家に帰ってからKaitoマンが植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑We played at the kids’ park,

  キッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑threw flying discs then practiced bicycle.

  フリスビーを投げて、自転車練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was taking magnets off.

  Tina姫はマグネットを取っていました。

No comments:

Post a Comment