Friday, July 8, 2022

8th Jul. I'm anxious about leaking 水漏れが気になるぞ

「I'm anxious about leaking」

7月8日 水漏れが気になるぞ

 

 

 


↑I went down to the river then filled two swimming pools with river water.

  川に降りて、川水で2つのプールを満たしました。

 

 

 

↑It takes about 20 minutes to fill smaller swimming pool and

  小さいプールを満たすのに約20分かかり、

 

 

 

↑takes more than 60 minutes to fill bigger one.

  大きい方は60分以上かかります。

 

 

 

↑While I was watering plants,

  植物に水をやっている間に、

 

 

 

↑The bigger swimming pool was filled.

  大きいプールが満水になりました。

 

 

 

↑I checked the water level at 7AM,

  7時の水位をチェックして、

 

 

 

↑played together with Ichina and Kaito then

  Tina姫、Kaitoマンと遊んで

 

 

 

↑went to work. Kaito saw me off as usual.

  仕事に行きました。Kaitoマンはいつものように見送ってくれました。

 

 

 

↑I worked hard.

  一生懸命働きました。

 

 

 

↑I was anxious about leaking of the bigger swimming pool so I checked it with one security camera. It was still filled.

  大きいプールの水漏れが気になったので防犯カメラで見ました。まだ満水でした。

 

 

 

 

↑Tamami picked Kaito up at his nursery school then they played at two swimming pools.

  TamamiさんがKaitoマンのお迎えに行き、2つのプールで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Kaito and Tamami were playing UNO game.

  家に帰った時、KaitoマンとTamamiさんはUNOをやっていました。

 

 

 

 

↑The water level slightly dropped. Maybe it drops 10 cm (1/3feet) a day. It’s fine. The bigger swimming pool has 50 cm depth so next day 40 cm depth remains and it must be warm. I can add 10 cm depth water easily. Last season, 50 cm depth water became enpty within 5 hours so I needed add 50 cm depth water every time we enjoy swimming pool and the water always very cold, haha. My device, folding tarps, is effective!!

  水はわずかに下がっていました。多分1日10cmほど下がりますが、それは想定内!大きいプールは50cmの深さがありますから、翌日40cm残り、たまっていて温かいはず!10cm分の水は簡単に補水できます。昨シーズンは50cmの水位が5時間で空になったので、プールで遊ぶたびに50cm補水し、川水なので毎回とても冷たかったのです。シートを折る工夫は非常に有効です!!

 New Century YAMANEKO’S DIARY 新世紀 山ネコの日記: 2nd Jul. 2 Swimming Pools ”Water World” 2つのプール「ウォーターワールド」だぞ (torojiro2.blogspot.com)



 

 

↑I took a train, moved to Shiojiri city center then participated in the dinner party.

  電車に乗って塩尻市街地に行き、夕食会に参加しました。

No comments:

Post a Comment