Sunday, July 17, 2022

17th Jul. Fly Drones ドローンを飛ばすぞ

「Fly Drones」

7月17日 ドローンを飛ばすぞ

 

 

 


↑I sprayed plants with an insecticide.

  虫よけを植物に散布しました。

 

 

 

↑I jogged to Enrei Montain Pass.

  塩嶺峠まで走りました。

 

 

 

↑I saw the lake Suwa from the observation deck.

  展望台から諏訪湖を見ました。

 

 

 

↑I passed the Nakasendo Highway on the way back.

  帰りは旧中山道を通りました。

 

 

 

↑I prepared our swimming pool.

  プールの準備をしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was crawling and trying to climb the stairs.

  Tina姫はハイハイしてと階段上りに挑戦していました。

 

 

 

↑Since it might be raining, I dried clothes at a carport.

  雨が降るかも知れなかったので、カーポートに洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed Water World. It was cool today.

  ウォーターワールドを楽しみました。今日は涼しかったです。

20220717_100653 Water World, Cool Day


https://youtu.be/NcPTL9gaWWM

 

 

 

↑After that we went out for shopping then ate ice creams in our car.

  その後、買い物に行って車内でアイスクリームを食べました。

 

 

 

↑At the amusement park, Kaito played the Japanese drum game,

  アミューズメントパークでKaitoマンは太鼓の達人と、

 

 

 

↑coin games,

  メダルゲームと、

 

 

 

↑dance game and bowling game.

  ダンスとボウリングゲームをしました。

 

 

 

↑Following that we visited my favorite shop, PLUS ONE, then bought the part to connect hoses for our swimming pool.

  それからお気に入りのプラスワンに寄って、プールのホースを繋ぐパーツを買いました。

 

 

 

 

↑At last, Kaito flew a drone by himself. Compared with my childhood (I was operating radio controlled model cars), operating drone is muchdifficult.

  ついにKaitoマンはドローンを自分で飛ばしました。昔、自分がやっていたラジコンカーと違って3次元の移動だし、風もあるから今の子は難しいことやっていますね~。

GOPR0510 17 Jul. 2022 Drone Practice 1, Kaito is operating


https://youtu.be/APeopBYmVmY

GOPR0511 17 Jul. 2022 Drone Practice 2, I'm operating


https://youtu.be/i0vFk0frF4U

GOPR0512 17 Jul. 2022 Drone Practice 3, Kaito is operating


https://youtu.be/-ExxuZc5_-U

 

GOPR0513☆ 17 Jul. 2022 Drone Practice 4, Kaito is operating drone


https://youtu.be/A7ZTnghBpBw

GOPR0514 17 Jul. 2022 Drone Practice 5, I'm operating


https://youtu.be/PzVuu1Z1vdE

 

 

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito practiced bicycle. He is improving.

  それから自転車練習をしました。Kaitoマンは上手になっています。

GOPR0515 17 Jul. 2022 Bicycle Practice 1


https://youtu.be/oP5kz-NFbBA

GOPR0516 17 Jul. 2022 Bicycle Practice 2

https://youtu.be/q6tWa-GEAjM


 

 

 

↑Ichina was taking magnets from a refrigerator.

  Tina姫は冷蔵庫からマグネットを取っていました。

No comments:

Post a Comment