Saturday, July 16, 2022

16th Jul. Special tool for our swimming pool プールの特殊装置だぞ

「Special tool for our swimming pool」

7月16日 プールの特殊装置だぞ

 

 

 

↑I cleaned our swimming pools,

  プールを掃除して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑pumped water up into two swimming pools.

  プールに水をくみ上げました。

 

 

 

↑Since the sun came out, I moved washing out.

  晴れてきたので、洗濯物を外に出しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito had no nursery school today so

  Kaitoマンはお休みなので、

 

 

 

↑he helped me doing house work then saw me off.

  家の用事を手伝って、見送ってくれました。

 

 

 

↑We had a sale as well today.

  今日も販売でした。

 

 

 

↑While I was working, my family visited McDonald’s and

  Torojiro先生が働いている間、家族はマクダナルと

 

 

 

↑i-City shopping mall.

  アイシティに行きました。

 

 

 

↑I bought two lunch boxes because both of them were very cheap.

  両方安かったので、弁当を2つ買いました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited my favorite shop PLUS ONE. When I told the staff my wish, I want to remove algae at the bottom of our swimming pool, he recommended me this tool.

  帰りにお気に入りのプラスワンへ行きました。自分の願望(プール底の藻を取り除きたい)を伝えたら、この道具を勧めてくれました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Kaito was playing a shop and Ichina was watching it.

  家に帰った時、Kaitoマンは買い物遊びをしていて、Tina姫はそれを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑I used the special tool. It’s amazing!

  特殊装置を使いました。素晴らしいです!細かい所しかできませんが、高出力な吸水ポンプで出せない浅い所には有効です!
20220716_180926 New equipment for swimming pool


https://youtu.be/8wt2ooyvMzI

No comments:

Post a Comment