Sunday, July 24, 2022

24th Jul. Antelope, Fountain, Parts to save life カモシカ・噴水・命を守るパーツだぞ 

「Antelope, Fountain, Parts to save life」

7月24日 カモシカ・噴水・命を守るパーツだぞ

 

 

↑I watered plants,

  植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside then

  洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑went out for a jog. I found the dead snake near our house.

  ジョギングに行きました。家の近くで死んだヘビを見つけました。

 

 

 

↑I jogge along the disaster course.

  災害コース沿いに走りました。

 

 

 

↑When I was jogging on the repaired road leads to the vacation house area,

  別荘エリアへ通じる修復された道を走っている時、

 

 

 

↑I met an antelope.

  ニホンカモシカに会いました。

20220724_074451 Antelope on my way


https://youtube.com/shorts/OqZuwjdC2c0

 

 


↑It must be an animal trail.

  獣道に違いない

 

 

 

↑I passed through the vacation house area then went back home.

  別荘エリアを抜けて、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑After that I cut grass.

  その後、草を刈りました。

 

 

 

↑Around 11 AM, we started Water World.

  11時頃、ウォーターワールドを始めました。

 

 

 

↑We foundthat the suction pump becomes a fountain.

  吸水ポンプは噴水になると分かりました。

GOPR0520☆ 24 Jul. 2022, Water World 1, Suction pump becomes a fountain


https://youtu.be/i_Gie6Trx1Q

GOPR0521☆ 24 Jul. 2022, Water World 1, Suction pump becomes a fountain


https://youtu.be/6UaC3oijzXA

 

 

 

↑The suction pump also makes real water slider.

  吸水ポンプは本物のウォータースライダーも作り出します。

GOPR0522☆ 24 Jul. 2022, Water World 1, Suction pump makes the water slider


https://youtu.be/Q3DwUXYiQOM

 

 

 

 

↑I’ve started using the extension hoses with these connection parts I bought at PLUS ONE. We take a roundabout way from a river so it must be good for hoses and the suction pump compared with we pump up water vertically.

  プラスワンで買った連結パーツを使って、延長ホースを使い始めました。川から遠回りするので、垂直に吸い上げるよりホースにも吸水ポンプにも優しいはずです。

 

 

 

↑Following that Kaito played together with Ichina.

  それからKaitoマンはTina姫と遊びました。

 

 

 

↑I received a new drone from wish.

  Wishから新しいドローンを受け取りました。

 

 

 

↑I dried 3 hoses.

  3本のホースを干しました。

 

 

 

↑After that we moved to the amusement park then Kaito played coin games and

  それからアミューズメントパークに行ってKaitoマンはメダルゲームと

 

 

 

↑dance game.

  ダンスゲームをしました。

 

 

 

 

↑After the amusement park, we went back home then played at the kids’ park.

  その後、家に帰ってきて、キッズパークで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Just in case, I made these parts to save my children’s life. I set them up at 6 places. I thought the place where iron pipes make triangle is very dangerous. Children may thrust head into the triangle when they are climbing, if they slip down they hang themselves.

  念のため、子どもたちの命を守るため、これらのパーツを作りました。6ヵ所に設置しました。パイプが三角形になっている所が危険だと思うのです。子どもたちが登っている時、頭を突っ込むかも知れません。滑り落ちた時首を吊ることになります。エスカレーターの上りにも似たようなパネルがついていますね。

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito practiced bicycle. He starts riding by himself. I don’t have to push when he starts.

  それからKaitoマンは自転車練習をしました。自分でこぎ始めました。もう親が初めに押さなくてもよいのです。

GOPR0523☆ 24 Jul. 2022, Bicycle Practice 1, Kaito starts riding by himself


https://youtu.be/Rmrz3zpY580

GOPR0524☆ 24 Jul. 2022, Bicycle Practice 2, Kaito sets up his bicycle by himself, 3 minutes,


https://youtu.be/3KdQytKLkbc

 

 

 

 

↑Ichina was playing at a kitchen and crawling.

  Tina姫は台所で遊んで、ハイハイしていました。

20220724_192504 Ichina is crawling


https://youtu.be/_kNYhu4hWgI

 

 

 

↑Kaito jumped rope at a corridor of 2nd floor.

  Kaitoマンは2階の廊下でなわとびをしました。

20220724_192906 Kaito is jumping rope, looks tired


https://youtu.be/XWESokHoa_s

 

 

 

↑We had dinner together.

  一緒に夕食を食べました。

No comments:

Post a Comment