Sunday, October 24, 2021

24th Oct. Omiya mairi Custom お宮参りだぞ

「Omiya mairi Custom」

10月24日 お宮参りだぞ

  

 


↑I dried clothes outside.

  洗濯物を外に干しました。

 

 

 

↑My seal case was broken at last. I’ve used it for more than 15 years.

  ついに印鑑ケースが壊れました。15年以上使いました。

 

 

 

↑I cleaned our garlic farm then

  ニンニク畑をきれいにして、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog along the disaster course.

  災害コース沿いにジョギングに行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw the beautiful snow mountain range.

  キレイな雪山を見ました。

 

 

 

↑I scattered sawdust at our garlic farm then watered plants.

  ニンニク畑に木屑をまいて、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑It might be raining so I moved laundry under carport.

  雨が降るかも知れなかったので、カーポート下に洗濯物を移動しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito took photos with the snow moutain range.

  Kaitoマンは雪の北アルプスと写真を撮りました。

 

 

 

↑We visited the photo studio and borrowed Ichina’s clothes then moved to Suwa Shrine.

  スタジオマリオに行ってTina姫の衣装を借りて、諏訪大社に行きました。

 七五三写真展 (studio-mario.jp)←スタジオマリオHPに載りました。

 

 

 

 

↑We visited there as the custom of taking our baby to a shrine to pray for blessing. Kaito did it 5 years ago.

  お宮参りで来ました。Kaitoマンも5年前にやりました。

New Century YAMANEKO’S DIARY 新世紀 山ネコの日記: 28th Aug. Omiya mairi お宮参りだぞ (torojiro2.blogspot.com)

 

 

 

↑We waited for 20 minutes then

  20分程待って、

 

 

 

↑entered the shrine to worship.

  神社に入りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito and Ichina were doing well while worshop.

  参拝中、KaitoマンとTina姫はとてもお利口さんでした。

 

 

 

↑Following that we visited Koyasu Shrine where we visited before to pray for Tamami’s easy delivery. We are very happy to receive Ichina as the new family member.

  それから安産祈願に来た子安神社を訪れました。Tina姫を家族のメンバーとして迎え入れられてとても幸せです。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited Second Street in Suwa.

  帰りに諏訪にあるセカンドストリートに寄りました。

 

 

 

↑We brought Ichina’s clothes back.

  Tina姫の衣装を返しました。

 

 

 

↑I enjoyed woodcraft.

  木工を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑Finally Kaito ate dried laver.

  最後にKaitoマンは海苔を食べました。

No comments:

Post a Comment