Sunday, October 3, 2021

3rd Oct. Baby buggy, Ladder ベビーカー・はしごだぞ

「Baby buggy, Ladder」

10月3日 ベビーカー・はしごだぞ

 

 

 


↑I cleaned our district together with neighbors.

  ご近所さんと地区を掃除しました。

 

 

 

↑I adjusted the size of Kaito’s skies’ binding because we bought bigger ski boots yesterday.

  Kaitoマンのスキービンディングを調整しました。昨日大きいブーツを買ったからです。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was dancing on her bed.

  Tina姫はベッドで踊っていました。

 

 

 

↑After I dried clothes outside,

  外に洗濯物を干した後、

 

 

 

↑I jogged along the disaster course.

  災害コースに沿ってジョギングしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina rode on the baby buggy, which Kaito used to ride on, and

  Tina姫はKaitoマンがかつて乗っていたベビーカーに乗って、

 

 

 

↑went for a walk together with Kaito and Tamami.

  Kaitoマン、Tamamiさんとお散歩に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Following that Kaito watched Anpanman at the second floor of Osaka Station.

  それからKaitoマンは大阪駅2階でアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑We are sitil able to harvest bitter melons.

  まだゴーヤを収穫できます。



 

 

↑Around 3 PM, we visited Ito Yokado then went up the the stairway but we couldn’t got to the rooftop floor.

  3時頃、イトーヨーカドーに行って、階段を上がりましたが、屋上階には行けませんでした。

 




↑Though, we took escalators, we couldn’t go to the top.

  エスカレーターに乗りましたが、頂上には行けませんでした。

 

 

 

↑Lately, Kaito likes this Pocket Monster Game.

  最近Kaitoマンはこのポケモンゲームが好きです。

 20211003_150912 Pocket Monster Game, Ito Yokado

https://youtu.be/QvBd1sgdYQA

 

 


↑We can use this game for free.

  このゲームをタダで使えます。

 

 

 

↑We ate ice cream.

  アイスクリームを食べました。

 

 

 

 

↑We tried to get to the rooftop parking by car, but we couldn’t.

  頂上階の駐車場に行こうと車で向かいましたが行けませんでした。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we bought the ladder equipment we usually use for track and field practice.

  帰りに、よく陸上練習で使うラダーを買いました。はしごですがKaitoマンは線路と言います(笑)

 

 

 

↑Following that Kaito practiced bicycle at a sloping road beside our lot.

  その後、Kaitoマンは敷地隣の坂道で自転車練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Anpanman as usual at Osaka Station.

  いつも通り大阪駅でアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑When I say “Kaito looks like Anpanman! (especially his cheek)”, Kaito makes hollow cheeks.

  Kaitoマンは「アンパンマンに似てる!」と言われると、ほっぺを凹ませます(笑)

 

 

 

↑Finally we watched fart movies.

  最後におなら動画を見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment