Saturday, October 23, 2021

23rd Oct. Still Damaged, Ski Goggles まだダメージが・・・スキーゴーグルだぞ

「Still Damaged, Ski Goggles」

10月23日 まだダメージが・・・スキーゴーグルだぞ

 

 

 

 

↑On the way, I watched Azusa by chance.

  道中たまたまあずさを見ました。

 

 

 

↑I jogged along the disaster course,

  災害コース沿いに走って、

 

 

 

↑at last, I passed the gate then jogged to the road leads to the vacation house area..

  ついにこのゲートを越えて、別荘エリアに繋がるコースを走りました。

 


↑It’s still damaged terribly.

  まだ激しくダメージを受けたままです。




 

↑I visited the area after a long time away.

  久しぶりにこのエリアに来ました。

 

 

 

↑Following that I dried clothes outside,

  それから洗濯物を外干しして、

 

 

 

↑lulled Ichina,

  Tina姫をあやして、

 

 

 

↑went for a walk at our yard.

  庭へ散歩に行きました。

 

 

 

↑After that Tamami, Kaito and Ichina went for a walk.

  それからTamamiさん、Kaitoマン、Tina姫は散歩に行きました。

 

 

 

↑After walk, Kaito got rid of dandelions.

  散歩の後Kaitoマンはタンポポを退治しました。

 

 

 

↑We found a frog at the kids’ park.

  キッズパークで蛙を見つけました。

 

 

 

↑In the afternoon, we visited Second Street then met my colleague Takuya. He took us a photo.

  午後セカンドストリートに行って、たまたまTakuya先生に会いました。彼が写真を撮ってくれました。

 

 

 

↑We played games at Ito Yokado.

  イトーヨーカドーでゲームをしました。

GOPR0811 23 Oct. 2021 Pocket Monster Game, Ito Yokado

https://youtu.be/FjnZb4kiQE8

 

 

 

↑We ate French fries at McDonald’s.

  マクダナルでポテトを食べました。

 

 

 

↑After we took escalators many times, we ate icecream then

  エレベーターに何度も乗って、アイスクリームを食べて

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras there.

  そこで防犯カメラをチェックしました。

 

 

 

↑We went around some shops then went back home.

  いくつか店を廻って家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito wore sunglasse and mask of dried laver then

  Kaitoマンは海苔のサングラスをかけ、マスクをして、

 

 

 

↑studied multiplication tables with wearing ski helmet and goggles. I need to buy his new ski goggles soon.

  かけ算をスキーヘルメットとゴーグルをして勉強しました。もうすぐKaitoマンのスキーゴーグルを買わなければいけません。

No comments:

Post a Comment