Saturday, October 30, 2021

30th Oct. Three Quarter 4分の3だぞ

「Three Quarter」

10月30日 4分の3だぞ

 

 

 


↑Kaito played together with Ichina.

  KaitoマンはTina姫と遊びました。

 

 

 

↑I gathered made a haystack.

  干し草の山を作りました。

 

 

 

↑Neighbors started burning hay so I couldn’t dry clothes outside.

  ご近所さん達が干し草を燃やし始めたので、外干し出来ませんでした。

 

 

 

↑I jogged along the disaster course.

  災害コース沿いに走りました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I watched smoke that neighbors were burning hay from Midoriko service area on the express way 2 miles away from our house.

  帰りに3km程家から離れているみどり湖SAからご近所さんが燃やしている煙を見ました。

 

 

 

↑These mountains are covered with snow.

  山々は雪に覆われています。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes at a balcony at last after smoke finished.

  煙が終わってやっと外に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑I filled the tank with kerosene.

  タンクを灯油で満タンにしました。

 

 

 

↑We visited Okaya City and Chino City and bought kerosene then enjoyed shopping at Don Quijote.

  岡谷と茅野に行って、灯油を買って、ドン・キホーテで買い物を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑We also visited LAKE WALK shopping mall then bought ice cream.

  レイクウォークにも行って、アイスクリームを買いました。

 

 

 

↑I took a nap together with Ichina.

  Tina姫と一緒に昼寝をしました。

 

 

 

↑I set up 3 of 4 windows of sevurity camera application.

  セキュリティカメラアプリの4つの窓のうちの3つを設置しました。

No comments:

Post a Comment