Thursday, April 1, 2021

1st Apr. Two Workplace and Flower Viewing 2ヵ所の職場と花見だぞ

「Two Workplace and Flower Viewing」

4月1日 2ヵ所の職場と花見だぞ

 

 

 



↑I entered the room for my hobby in the morning. The latest wine barrel table is cool.

  朝、趣味の部屋に入りました。最新のワイン樽テーブルはイケています!

 

 

 

↑Kaito ran after Tamami’s car,

  KaitoマンはTamamiさんの車を追いかけ、

 

 

 

↑said bye-bye to Gaikocchan train at the top of the long slide,

  長い滑り台のてっぺんで、がいこっちゃん電車にバイバイを言って、

 

 

 

↑played marathon,

  マラソンごっこをして、

 

 

 

↑bounced on the handmade trampoline,

  手作りトランポリンで弾んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Baikinman DVD,

  ばいきんまんDVDを見て、

 

 

 

↑watched one commuter train then

  1本の通勤電車を見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

↑Since the cherry blossoms around Kaito’s nursery school are in full bloom, we took photos with them.

  Kaitoマン保育園付近の桜が満開だったので、写真を撮りました。

 

 

 

↑I visited the workplace two of my graduated students started working.

  2人の卒業生が働き始めた職場を訪れました。

 

 

 

↑On the way to another workplace, I visited Koubouyama ancient tomb. I used to visit here when I was in my university.

  他の職場に行く途中に学生の頃よく来た弘法山古墳を訪れました。

 

 

 

↑We can see beautiful cherry blossoms and

  キレイな桜と

 

 

 

↑beautiful scenery from the top.

  頂上からキレイな景色が見られます。

 

 

↑Matsumoto is beautiful city especially in spring.

  松本は美しい街です。特に春!雪山と桜!

 

 

 

↑Here is the workplace one of my graduated students started working.

  ここは1人の卒業生が働き始めた職場です。

 

 

 

↑Every time I stopped my car, I took photos of cherry blossoms on the way to school.

  学校への道中、車を止めるたびに桜の写真を撮りました。

 

↑I went to school to eat lunch.

  昼食を食べるために学校に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I gave No.512 YAMANEKO to Yoshiko who was working together for 2 and half years together.

  2年半一緒に同じクラスで働いたYoshiko先生に山ネコNo.512を渡しました。

 

 

 

↑I picked up Kaito then practiced drone.

  Kaitoマンのお迎えをして、ドローンを飛ばしました。

 

 

 

↑I’m improving my technique of drone.

  ドローンの技術を上達させています。

20210401180948☆☆ Drone Practice 1

https://youtu.be/XBbQmdP24gg

20210401181921☆ Drone Practice 2

https://youtu.be/GBmaVz0jlVY

20210401182152☆ Drone Practice 3

https://youtu.be/MHa9jmSjH2Y

20210401182401 Drone Practice 4

https://youtu.be/U9UrK3S-dSo

 

 

 

↑We scattered cube-shape wood at the kids’ park.

  キッズパークにサイコロ型の木を撒きました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Disney World of English then

  KaitoマンはDWEを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate a cake.

  ケーキを食べました。

No comments:

Post a Comment