Saturday, April 24, 2021

24th Apr. New Course, Painting, Fireworks 新しいコース・塗装・花火だぞ

「New Course, Painting, Fireworks」

4月24日 新しいコース・塗装・花火だぞ

 

 

 

 


↑First I walked around my house. We can see the beautiful scenery of the north Alps includes Hakuba.

  最初家の周りを歩きました。白馬を含むキレイな北アルプスの景色が見られます。

 

 

 

↑I jogged 10 miles to Enrei mountain pass with flowerviewing.

  お花見をしながら塩嶺峠まで16km程走りました。

 

 

 

↑There is a observation deck around the pass.

  峠付近に展望台があります。

 

 

 

↑I went back home via the old Nakasendou Highway.

  旧中山道経由で帰りました。

 

 

 

↑I cut grass.

  草刈りをしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played at the kids’ park then

  Kaitoマンはキッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑took photos in front of carp streamers and warrior’s helmet.

  鯉のぼりと兜の前で写真を撮りました。

 

 

 

↑We relaxed at the room for rocking chair.

  ロッキングチェア部屋でくつろぎました。

 

 

 

↑We watched passing trains at a balcony,

  バルコニーで通過電車を見て

 

 

↑danced with Gaikocchan,

  がいこっちゃんとダンスして、

 

 

 

↑replenished kerosene,

  灯油を補充して、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch at Komatsu Restaurant,

  小松食堂で食事して、

 

 

 

↑visited library then

  図書館に行って、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed shopping.

  買い物を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑Following that Kaito constructed the new course.

  それからKaitoマンは新しいコースを作りました。

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito sprayed weed-killer.

  Kaitoマンは除草剤をまきました。

 

 

 

↑We painted the handmade trampoline at last.

  ようやく手作りトランポリンの塗装をしました。

 

 

 

↑We played swings until it got dark.

  暗くなるまでブランコをしました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner we watched fireworks at a balcony.

  夕食後、バルコニーで花火を見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment