Sunday, April 11, 2021

11th Apr. Asahi Prime, Mitake Shrine, Watering, Badminton, Ball game あさひプライム・三嶽神社・水やり・バドミントン・ボールゲームだぞ

「Asahi Prime, Mitake Shrine, Watering, Badminton, Ball game」

4月11日 あさひプライム・三嶽神社・水やり・バドミントン・ボールゲームだぞ

 

 

 

 




↑Kaito was watching Anpanman in the morning.

  Kaitoマンは朝アンパンマンを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑At SEIYU super market, I bought a small metal tong for Kaito.

  セイユーでKaitoマン用の小さなトングを買いました。

 

 

 

↑We visited Asahi Prime Ski Field. It finished operations on 7 March so chair lifts were already taken off.

  あさひプライムに行きました。営業は3月7日に終わっているのでリフトが取り外されていました。

 

 

 

↑As the member of ski club, we pick up rubbish after snow melts, every year.

  スキークラブメンバーとして毎年雪解けの後、ゴミ拾いをします。

 

 

 

↑We walked up to the intermidiate station of the second chair lift line. Kaito said “I want to go up to the top next year”

  2本目リフトの中間駅まで歩いて上がりました。Kaitoマンは「来年は頂上まで上がりたい。」と言いました。

 

 

↑There was still snow.

  まだ雪がありました。



↑After cleaning, we ate light meals at a dining hall.

  掃除の後、食堂で軽食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Following that we visited my school then took a set of badminton.

  それからTorojiro先生の学校に寄って、バドミントンセットを持って行きました。

 

 

 

↑We met up with Tamami at Shinmo restaurant then ate lunch there.

 鑫茂でTamamiさんと待ち合わせ昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, Kaito and Tamami went shopping and I went back home with watching cherry blossom. Here is Mitake Shrine near our house.

  昼食後、KaitoマンとTamamiさんは買い物へ行き、Torojiro先生は花見をしながら家に帰りました。ここは近所の三嶽神社です。

 

 

 

↑I washed skies, boots

  スキー、ブーツ、

 

 

 

↑and my car.

  車を洗いました。

 

 

 

↑I got the special equipment to wash the bottom of cars. We need to remove a chemical, to dissolve snow, which rusts iron.

  車の底を洗う用具を買いました。車をサビさせる塩カルを取り除く必要があります。

 

 

 

↑I put lubrication oil into a mower.

  草刈り機に潤滑油を注入しました。

 

 

 

↑I bought an extension hose so

  延長ホースを買ったので、

 

 

 

↑We can water plants easily and

  植物に簡単に水やりができて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito can water his kids’ park from the top of the long slide.

  Kaitoマンは長い滑り台の上からキッズパークに水まきができます。

 

 

 

↑We played badmington in front of the entrance.

  玄関前でバドミントンをしました。

20210411_171515 Badminton Practice

https://youtu.be/WQd4Ilntdak

 

 

 

 

↑After that we watched Azusa at the balcony.

  それからバルコニーで特急あずさを見ました。

20210411_172446 Watching Azusa at the balcony1

https://youtu.be/trrnWratJok

20210411_173133 Watching Azusa at the balcony2

https://youtu.be/fU5pjPPhCKU

 

 

 

 

↑This game seems to be popular at Kaito’s nursery school.

  このボールゲームがKaitoマンの保育園で流行っているようです。

20210411_173952 Playing ball-game at the balcony

https://youtu.be/EVKhl4R5au0

 

 

 

↑We watched Anpanman again until dinner time.

  夕食の時間までまたアンパンマンを見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment