Thursday, December 31, 2020

31st Dec. Minus 14 Degrees マイナス14度だぞ

「Minus 14 Degrees」

12月31日 マイナス14度だぞ

 

 

 

 




↑It was cold in the morning. The temperature around my house was minus 9 degrees.

  朝は寒かったです。家の周りでマイナス9度でした。

 

 

 

↑I visited Nomugi-touge to ski on fresh snow.

  新雪を滑りに野麦峠を訪れました。

 

 

 

↑The temperature at the top was minus 14 degrees. In addition, it was windy so I felf super cold.

  頂上の気温はマイナス14度でした。それに加え風が強かったので、凄く寒く感じました。

 

 

 

 

↑There was less fresh snow than I expected.

  期待した程の新雪はありませんでした・・・。

GOPR0046 31 Dec. 2020 Nomugi-touge, Rabbit Course - Champion Course, No Fresh Snow

https://youtu.be/NLgKEs5I2hc

 

 

 

 

 

↑I changed skies to my usual skies.

  普段のスキー板に替えました。

GOPR0047 31 Dec. 2020 Nomugi-touge, Jukai Course

https://youtu.be/PWo3dYHvOvg

 

 

 

↑Around 3:30 I left there.

  3時半頃家に向かいました。

 

 

 

↑I wanted to wash my car but a hose was frozen, oh man!

  車を洗いたかったのですが、ホースが凍っていました・・・。

 

 

 

↑I checked whether heaters of water pipes are working or not,

  水道管ヒーターが働いているかチェックして

 

 

 

↑changed calendars,

  カレンダーを交換して、

 

 

 

↑moved to Tamami’s parents’ house then had a New Year’s Eve party.

  Tamamiさんの実家に移動し、大晦日のパーティーをしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched the customary music TV program together with Ted bears.

  Kaitoマンはテッドくまさんと紅白を見ました。

 

 

 

↑Around 10 PM, Kaito and Tamami went to bed because he was sleepy.

  10時頃、KaitoマンとTamamiさんは眠かったので、寝ました。

 

 

 

↑I ate buckwheat noodles eaten on New Year’s Eve with Tamami’s parents.

  両親と年越しそばを食べました。

No comments:

Post a Comment