Friday, December 18, 2020

18th Dec. Humidity 湿度だぞ

「Humidity」

12月18日 湿度だぞ

 

 

 

 



↑I received 2021 calendar from Hideo in Osaka. Thank you very much.

  2021年のカレンダーを大阪のHideoさんからいただきました。ありがとうございます。大阪行けていませんね~早くコロナが収まりますように。

 

 

 

↑I’m checking humidity in a storage room when I’m drying clothes.

  洗濯物を干している時、納戸の湿度をチェックしています。

 

 

 

↑When I use a kerosene heater,

  灯油ストーブを使った時、

 

 

 

↑The humidity becomes very high so

  湿度が非常に高くなるので、

 

 

 

↑I use dehumidifiers and

  除湿器と

 

 

 

↑a ventilation fan every 2 hours with timers.

 換気扇をタイマーによって2時間に1回使います。 

 

 

 

↑When I leave home, I turn off a kerosene heater of course then turn on electric heater every 2 hours.

  家を出る時は、もちろん灯油ストーブは切って、電気温風ヒーターを2時間に1回入れます。

 

 

 

↑I’d like to dry clothes efficiently.

  効率的に洗濯物を乾かしたいです。

 

 

 

↑We saw Tamami off then

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑played on the long slide.

  長い滑り台で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑He waved hands to Gaikocchan train.

  がいこっちゃん電車に手を振りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito is good at making balance.

  Kaitoマンはバランスを上手に取ります。

 

 

 

↑We watched Anpanman DVD as usual.

  いつも通りアンパンマンDVDを見ました。

 

 

 

↑We made rice cake at school.

  学校で餅を作りました。いつもは餅つきですが、コロナで機械作りになりました。

 

 

 

↑We played drums very hard.

  一生懸命ドラムを練習しました。

 

 

 

↑I brought Santa Claus suits from my school.

  学校からサンタスーツを借りて持ち帰りました。

 

 

 

↑I gathered a lot of sawdust.

  たくさんの木屑を集めました。

 

 

 

↑I saw the beautiful illumination around Shiojiri Station.

  塩尻駅付近でキレイなイルミネーションを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito is walking in the room.

  Kaitoマンは部屋を歩いていました。

 

 

 

↑At last we can go skiing tomorrow.

  やっと明日スキーに行けます!

No comments:

Post a Comment