Saturday, March 17, 2018

17th Mar. Dinosaur Roller Coaster 恐竜コースターだぞ

「Dinosaur Roller Coaster」
3月17日 恐竜コースターだぞ



 
↑After I dried clothes,
  洗濯をしてから


 
↑I went skiing.
  スキーに行きました。


 
↑Though I saw off the freight train at a railway crossing,
  踏切で貨物列車を見送りましたが、





↑I saw it more than 10 times on the way.
  10回以上見ました。





↑Maybe the rail road is almost parallel with the road for cars and
  たぶん線路は道路とほぼ平行なのと、


 
↑freight train is slower than normal train.
  貨物列車は普通の電車より遅いからでしょう。





↑I practiced skiing as usual.
  いつも通り練習しました。





↑Perfect weather!
  完璧な天気!





↑Kaito was waiting for me.
  Kaitoマンが待っていました。





↑We went shopping and enjoyed a bingo game.
  買い物に行き、ビンゴを楽しみました。


 
↑At 6 PM, I visited the restaurant and then,
  6時にこの食堂へ行き、


 
↑We made reunion with the teachers. Noriko retires this month so I organized the party for her. Thank you for your trouble over the last 47 years.
  Norikoさんが退官されるので、この会を企画しました。47年間お疲れ様でした。安曇野青年部でお世話になりました。


 
↑On the way back, I visited APINA and then
  帰りにアピナへ寄り、


 
↑At last, I got the dinosaur roller coaster that Kaito is really interested in and I couldn’t get last week.   
 ついにKaitoマンがとても興味を持っていて、先週獲れなかった恐竜コースターを手に入れました。

No comments:

Post a Comment