Sunday, August 6, 2017

6th Aug. Macao, 30 World Heritages 澳門で30の世界遺産だぞ

「Macao, 30 World Heritages」
8月6日 澳門で30の世界遺産だぞ


↑I woke up at 5 AM.
  5時に起きました。


↑Some accident must have happened in front of Chungking Mansions.
  Chungking Mansionsの前で何か起こったに違いない・・・


↑This is Chungking Mansions the most dangerous mansion in HK.
  これが香港一危険なマンションChungking Mansionsです。部屋はこの中にあります。わっはっは


↑Since my favorite store was closed,
  お気に入りの店が閉まっていたので、



↑I ate McDonalds.
  マクドナルドにしました。



↑This system is very convenient.
  これは便利です。






 
 
↑At 8 AM, I moved to the ferry terminal on foot.
  8時頃、フェリー乗り場へ歩いて行きました。



↑They are practicing the traditional dance.
  伝統踊りの練習をしています。



↑Since the morning ferries were all sold out, I bought tickets from a ticket scalper.
  朝のフェリーが売り切れだったので、ダフ屋から買いました。




↑Finally I can go to Macao.
  ついに澳門に行けます。


↑I took this ferry and it takes us only 1 hour to get there.
  このフェリーに乗り、たった1時間で着きます。



 
↑At 10 AM, I arrived in Macao, neighbor country.
  10時に澳門に着きました。隣の国です!


 
 
 
↑Of course we need to pass immigration.
  もちろん入国審査を通らなければなりません。


↑I like this soft drink.
このジュースが好きです。




 
↑I saw around ferry terminal for 30 minutes and
  30分ほどフェリー乗り場周辺を見て、


↑I got the guide book about the world heritages.
  世界遺産のガイドブックを手に入れました。



↑I decided to visit all of the world heritages so I will describe them roughly.
  世界遺産を全て巡ることにしました。適当に書かせてください。


↑Macao is famous for casino.
  澳門はカジノでも有名です。


↑I saw the bicycle taxi in China 3 years ago.
  この自転車タクシ―を3年前中国で見ました。


↑While I was in Macao, I drank Tsing tao beer a lot because it costs only for 6 HK$(≒\90) and soft drinks cost for 8 HK$, why??
  澳門滞在中チンタオビールを飲みまくりました。90円で飲めるからです。ジュースが120円・・・なんで?? ちなみにビール500mlは105円程度。そりゃ飲んどくでしょ??



↑A lot of people put up a parasol because it was very hot.
  すごく暑かったので、たくさんの人々が日傘をさしていました。


↑Let me show you all of world heritages in Macao.
  澳門の全ての世界遺産を紹介します。


↑Senado Square
  セナド広場


↑Leal Senado Building
  民政総署


↑Sam Kai Vui Kun
  三街会館


↑Holy House of Mercy
  仁慈堂


↑St. Dominic’s Square
  聖ドミニコ広場


↑St. Dominic’s Church
  聖ドミニコ教会


↑Lou Kau Mansion
  盧家屋敷


↑Cathedral Square
  カテドラル広場


↑Cathedral Square
  カテドラル大堂


↑It was raining heavily temporarily.
  一時的に大雨でした。


↑St. Augustine’s Church
  聖オーガスティン教会



↑Dom Pedro V Theatre
  ドン・ペドロ5世劇場


↑Sir Robert Ho Thung Library
  ロバート・ホー・トン図書館


↑St. Joseph’s Seminary and Church
  聖ヨセフ修道院及び聖堂


↑St. Augustine’s Square
  聖オーガスティン広場


↑Lilau Square
  リラウ広場


↑Mandarin’s House
  鄭家屋敷


↑Moorish Barracks
  港務局


↑Barra Square
  バラ広場


↑A-Ma Temple
  媽閣廊


↑St. Anthony’s Church
  聖アントニオ教会


↑Camoes Square
  カモンエス広場


↑Casa Garden
  カーサ庭園




↑Mount Fortress
  モンテの砦

↑Ruins of St. Paul’s
  聖ポール天主堂跡


↑Company of Jesus Square
  イエズス会記念広場




↑Section of the Old City Walls
  旧城壁


↑Na Tcha Temple
  ナーチャ廟



↑Protestant Cemetery
  プロテスタント墓地



↑Guia Fortress
  ギア要塞


↑On the way back to the ferry terminal, the battery of my mobile phone become almost empty so I gave up taking photo. Anyway I had precious time in Macao. I walked for 6 hours. Their numbers of steps were more than 40,000.
  帰りに携帯電池が無くなったので写真を撮れませんでした。とにかく澳門では素晴らしい時間を過ごしました。6時間歩いて、歩数は4万歩でした。
Junk Photos
その他もろもろの写真

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment