Tuesday, August 8, 2017

8th Aug. Taio 大澳だぞ



 「Taio」
8月8日 大澳だぞ


 
↑The air-conditioning’s switch was not working. This is my own invention, haha .
  エアコンのスイッチが接触不良でした。工夫しました。はっはっは


 
↑I ate breakfast at a hotel and
  宿で朝食


 
↑prepared to go
  出発準備しました。


 
↑This is my favorite SEVEN ELEVEN.
  お気に入りのセブンイレブンです。



↑After short sight see.
  少し観光し、


 
↑Itook train to Tung Chung
  東涌に向け電車に乗りました。



↑I don’t go to HK Disneyland this time.
  今回は香港ディズニーには行きません。


 
↑Around 1 PM, I arrived at Tung Chung and
  1時頃、東涌に着き、

 
↑had lunch at the restaurant where I visited 3 years ago.
  3年前来た食堂で昼食でした。


 
↑I met up with Justin and took bus to get to Taio.
  Justinさんと会い、大澳行きのバスに乗りました。


 
↑We are not allowed to get there by own car for environmental safeguards.
  環境保護の為に、マイカーの乗り入れは禁止されています。上高地のような感じですね。


 
↑Justin told me that this is a prison.
  Justinさんがこれは刑務所だと教えてくれました。


 
↑At 2:30 PM we arrived at Taio.
  2時半、大澳に着きました。



↑I didn’t know, Hong Kong has such a rural, calm and peaceful district.
  香港にこんな田舎で、静かで、平和な場所があったとは知りませんでした。


 
↑I didn’t know there are a lot of imitations of Pikachu in Taio.
  大澳にこんなにたくさんのピカチュウの偽物がいるとは知りませんでした。


 
↑In Hong Kong, the color of a post office is green.
  香港では郵便局の色は緑です。



 
↑We bought these frozen drinks. It’s very useful because the temperature is about 35 degrees every day in Hong Kong.
  凍ったジュースを買いました。毎日香港では35度位あるので、凍ったジュースはとても役立ちます。


 
↑We got to the end of the island.
  島の端っこまで行きました。


 
 
↑There is a luxurious hotel here.
  豪華なホテルがあります。


 
↑There used to be a cage of prison, now it’s used as a reception and luggage room of this hotel.
  かつては刑務所の檻でした。今はホテルの受付と荷物置場です。



↑We rarely see a single house in Hong Kong.
  香港で一戸建てを見ることはほとんどありません。


↑Our cultures have a lot of common points.
  香港と日本の文化はたくさんの共通点があります。



↑The under constructing bridge will lead to Macao soon. Next time I may go there by bus.
  建設中の橋は、澳門まで通じます。次回はバスで行くかもしれません。




↑The scenery of Taio district looks like a stage setting of Bruce Lee movie.
  大澳の景色はブルースリー映画の舞台のようです。実際ロケ地だったのかも??映画を見てみます。



↑Around 5 PM, we left Taio. It might be the most attractive place in Hong Kong, because I love rural district and love the place where guidebook doesn’t show.
  5時頃、大澳を経ちました。香港でもっとも魅力的な場所かも知れません。田舎が大好きで、ガイドブックに載っていない場所が好きだからです。


 
 
↑Around 6 PM we came back to Tung Chung and had dinner together.Thank you for accompanying me Justin!
 6時頃、東涌に帰ってきて、一緒に夕食を食べました。Justinさん同行していただきありがとうございました!


↑Around 8 PM I came back to Tsim Sha Tsui and
  8時頃、尖沙咀に帰ってきて、


 
 
↑drank cheap beers at my hotel.
  安いビールを宿で飲みました。

No comments:

Post a Comment