Sunday, August 20, 2017

20th Aug. Swimming Pool in the Swimming Pool プールの中のプールだぞ

「Swimming Pool in the Swimming Pool」

8月20日 プールの中のプールだぞ


 
↑In the morning I visited a public hall of our district and cleaned it up.
  朝、公民館に行って掃除しました。




↑I jogged for 6 miles.
  10km程走りました。


 
 
↑Since my handmade swimming pool is so big,
  手作りプールがデカイので・・・




↑that we can use normal baby swimming pool and baby chair in the pool.
  普通の赤ちゃんプールとイスをプールの中で使えます。




↑We have the shade thanks to the SEVEN ELEVEN umbrella and
  セブンイレブンの傘のお陰で日陰もあり、


 
↑have a fountain.
  噴水もあります。


 
↑Following that we visited the Forest Mall,
  フォレストモール


 
↑LAKE WALK and
  レイクウォーク




↑Glass Museum,  
  ガラスミュージアムに行きました。




↑This crystal costs US$ 2 million.
  2億円のクリスタル・・・


 
↑I failed to catch the character of the expressway.
  みちまるキャッチャーに敗北しました・・・。



↑We had a very good time in Suwa.
  諏訪を楽しみました。


 
↑Tamami is starting to like this shop, Kochoan.
  Tamamiさんは胡蝶庵が好きになり始めております。




↑Kaito likes a toy it moves.
 Kaitoマンは動きのあるおもちゃが好きです。




↑I like INCA KOLA.
  Torojiro先生はインカコーラが好きです。120円を6本買えば消費税合わせて777になるのですね。

No comments:

Post a Comment