Saturday, August 5, 2017

5th Aug. Sightsee around Jordan, Yau Ma Tei and Mong Kok 佐敦・油麻地・旺角付近の観光だぞ

「Sightsee around Jordan, Yau Ma Tei and Mong Kok」
8月5日 佐敦・油麻地・旺角付近の観光だぞ


↑Around 8 AM I went sightseeing around Tsim Sha Tsui.
  8時頃、尖沙咀付近を観光しました。


 
 
 
↑I couldn’t see a night view because I was so tired last night.
  昨夜はとても疲れていたので夜景を見られませんでした。



 
↑At first I walked in the shopping mall because it was very hot today.
  今日はとても暑かったので、ショッピングモールの中を歩きました。

 
 
↑On the way back to my hotel, I bought lunch at my favorite store last time I visited.
  帰り道に前回も来たお気に入りの店で昼食を買いました。


 
 
 
 
↑Since I complained about my booking content, they allowed me to change room without extra money.
  予約内容について文句を言ったので、追加料金なしで部屋を変えてくれました。


 
 
 
↑In the afternoon, I went sightseeing again along the Nathan Road.
  昼過ぎにNathan Road沿いに観光へ出かけました。


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
↑First I visited the Kowloon Park.
  初めに九龍公園に行きました。


↑Most of Hong Kong people live in mansions because their housing and land space shortage is serious problem.
  ほとんどの香港人はマンションに住んでいます。深刻な住宅不足土地不足です。


↑Hand spinner is very popular in Hong Kong as well.
  ハンドスピナーは香港でも大人気です。


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
↑I went as far as Mong Kok and then returned.
  旺角まで行って折り返しました。


 
 
 
 
 
↑The girls’ street is very fan.
  女人街は面白いです。


 
↑Maybe these imitations are illegal in Japan, haha.
  たぶんこれら模倣品は日本では違法です。




 
 

 
 
↑Yet, these are much better than imitations in Tonga.
  でもトンガの模造品よりはよっぽどましです・・・(笑)



 

 
↑On the way back, I took train.
  帰りは電車でした。


↑This is shower and toilet in my room.
  部屋のシャワーとトイレです。



↑I bought these souvenirs.
  これらの土産を買いました。

No comments:

Post a Comment