Thursday, July 27, 2017

27th Jul. Birthday Cake & Handmade Swimming Pool 誕生日ケーキと手作りプールだぞ

 「Birthday Cake & Handmade Swimming Pool」
7月27日 誕生日ケーキと手作りプールだぞ


 
↑Kaito managed to sit on a baby chair and
  Kaitoマンはかろうじてイスに座り、


 
↑eat breakfast, haha
  朝食を食べます。ははは・・・


 
↑Around 1 PM, I visited the Shiojiri Driving License Center where I complained a lot to its top police office last time.
  1時頃、前回不透明なやり方がおかしいと、県警本部に文句をたくさん言ってやった塩尻交通安全センターに行きました。


 
↑The most overbearing old officer didn’t appear or he couldn’t appear as we expected.
  予想通り、一番態度の悪かった職員は出てきませんでした。というより出て来られなかったというのか。


 
↑Jeiku passed a lot of tests but
  Jeikuさんはたくさんの試験をパスしましたが、


 
↑Unfortunately he failed the driving skill test. He only left it so maybe next time.
  残念ながら運転技能テストで落ちました。それを残すのみなので、多分次回!

 確かに試験官の言っていることは間違っていないので、今回はその事に文句は言いませんでしたが、この試験官、終了後に車を片づける時に発進のウィンカーも出さずに、そして急加速!しまった~携帯で録画しておけばよかった~。そして今流行りのSNS! こちらも多分次回! 正しいこと言ってるだけじゃなくて、自分も実行しろよな!!


 
↑Following that Rizu and Jeiku called on Kaito and gave him these
  その後、Rizu先生とJeikuさんがKaitoマンを訪ねてきて、


 
↑birthday cakes. Wow! Thank you so much!
  誕生日ケーキをくれました。ありがとうございます!


 
↑Thank you for visiting us. We had a very good time.
  訪ねてきてくれてありがとうございました。楽しい時間でした。


 
↑After that I made the handmade swimming pool for Kaito.
  その後、Kaitoマンに手作りプールを作りました。


 
↑The neighbor’s kids came and helped me.
  隣の子が来て手伝ってくれました。


 
↑It must be enough size for Kaito.
  Kaitoマンには十分な大きさだろう!!


 
 
↑We filled up the pool with water.
  水を満たしました。


 
↑Maybe tomorrow Kaito can use it.
  多分明日、Kaitoマンが使えるでしょう。

No comments:

Post a Comment