Thursday, November 3, 2016

3rd Nov. Weaning Ceremony お食い初めだぞ

「Weaning Ceremony」
11月3日 お食い初めだぞ


 
↑Since I have helium gas cylinder,
  ヘリウムガスのボンベを家で持っているので、


 
↑I can make a balloon anytime I want.
  いつでもガス風船が作れます。


 
↑Kaito was pleased and
  Kaitoマンは喜んで、


 
↑was playing with it for a while.
  しばらく遊んでいました。


 
↑Although it was a public holiday, I went to my workplace because
  祝日でしたが学校に行きました。


 
↑accidentally brought the key of my class back to my house last night.
  教室の鍵を誤って家に持って帰ってしまったからです・・・


 
↑Around noon we visited the hotel to
  昼頃、ホテルに行って


 
↑celebrate Kaito’s weaning ceremony.
  Kaitoマンのお食い初めを祝いました。


 
↑The oldest person, this time Tamami’s father was in charge, pretend to provide the baby with food. Actually Kaito has not been able to eat food yet; In Japan we have a weaning ceremony when the baby is around 100 days old. We wish for the baby’s well growth.
  年長者が生後100日の赤ちゃんに食べ物を与えるふりをします。実際食べられませんが、子どもの成長を願って行われます。


 
↑Following that, we visited the sports goods shops
  その後、スポーツ店に行って、


 
↑found nice shoes for Tamami’s father. We can buy them on the Internet, hahaha
  父さんの靴を見つけました。ネットで買います。はっはっは


 
↑Good job, Kaito!
  Kaitoマン良くがんばりました!

No comments:

Post a Comment