Wednesday, November 30, 2016

30th Nov. Many Events たくさんのイベントだぞ

「Many Events」
11月30日 たくさんのイベントだぞ


 
↑Kaito is sleeping well with Anpanmans.
  Kaitoマンはアンパンマン先輩たちと良く寝ております。


 
↑I visited Chikuma High School to
  筑摩高校へ


 
↑take a stomach examination.
  胃検診を受けに行きました。


 
↑We made beads work at school.
  学校でビーズ細工を作りました。


 
↑In the afternoon, I visited the workplace where my student is taking on-the-job training.
  午後、生徒が現場実習を受けている職場へ行きました。


 
↑He finished 3-Day training.
  3日の実習を終えました。


 
↑After work, I visited MAZDA dealer.
  仕事の後、マツダさんに行きました。

 
↑I had early dinner with Tamami and her mother.
  Tamamiさん、お母さんと一緒に早い夕食を食べました。平日ランチを夕食に!


 
↑At last, the flower of Jack-o’-lantern plant, seemannia, bloomed.
  ついにジャコランタンの花シーマニアが開花しました。


 
↑Kaito got his passport today.
  Kaitoマンがパスポートを手に入れました。


 
↑Since I ate too much, I went for a jog.
  食べ過ぎたのでブラッとジョギングに行きました。


 
↑What a beautiful illumination!
  きれいなイルミネーションです。

 
 
↑Kaito has become bigger than Brown.
  Kaitoマンはブラウンより大きくなりました。


 
↑This is Kaito 4 months ago.
  4か月前のKaitoマンです。


 
↑I put together a shelf and
  夜、棚を組み立てて、


 
↑made the special equipment for beads work at night. I finished a lot of things today.
  ビーズ細工の特殊装置を作りました。今日はいろいろと終わらせました。

No comments:

Post a Comment