Sunday, November 27, 2016

27th Nov. Anpanman’s Vehicle アンパンマン号だぞ

「Anpanman’s Vehicle」
11月27日 アンパンマン号だぞ



 
 
↑After Kaito’s training,
  Kaitoマン修行の後、



 
↑We watched Anpanman.
  アンパンマンを見ました。


 
↑I found the fact. This is Anpanman’s vehicle I bought in July on the Internet auction for Kaito.
  ある事実がわかりました。これはKaitoマンの為に7月オークションで買ったアンパンマン号です。



 
↑Although we often see it on TV, I never seen the scene Anpanman is driving the vehicle.
  よくテレビで見かけますが、アンパンマンが運転しているところは見たことがありません。


 
↑Because he is always flying beside the vehicle.
  なぜならアンパンマンはいつもアンパンマン号のそばを飛んでいるのですから。
まぁだからといって、あのぬいぐるみの運転手がジャムおじさんやバタ子さんだったら、だれも欲しがらないか・・・。難しい問題です・・・。


 
↑After shopping,
  買い物の後、


 
↑I moved to Alwin soccer stadium and
  アルウィンに移動し、



↑cheered Matsumoto Yamaga in a heavy rain.
  激しい雨の中、松本山雅を応援しました。

 
 
↑Though they did their best,
  よくがんばりましたが、


 
↑Yamaga lost the game and couldn’t be promoted to the top league, J1 League.
  試合に負け、J1に上がれませんでした。


↑The supporters of the team are super gentlemanlike. Amazing!
  山雅のサポーターは凄まじく紳士的です。負けても温かく声援を送り続けて感動的でした。
負けたらスタンドからラジカセを投げ入れる阪神ファンしか知らなかった自分にとっては衝撃的です!!


 
↑Since this stadium is very close to my house, I will come and cheer the team next year as well. Stick it out! We can go to J1 League.
 この競技場は家に近いので、来年も来て応援しようと思います。がんばって~J1に上がりましょう!!


 
↑Kaito got Anpanman castanets.
  Kaitoマンはアンパンマンカスタネットを手にいれました。

No comments:

Post a Comment