Thursday, October 9, 2025

9th Oct. 2025 Woodworking Group Page 木工班のページだぞ 

「Woodworking Group Page」

10月9日 木工班のページだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑walked back home,

  歩いて帰って、

 

 

 

↑checked the swimming pools were drained,

  排水されているプールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We practiced relay for the sports day included in the cultural festival.

  文化祭に含まれた体育祭のリレー練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑We checked how many products we made and practiced customer service.

  いくつ製品を作ったか確認し、接客練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Since the information of our woodworking group page was very old, I renewed it.

  木工班のページの情報がとても古かったので更新しました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was watching tablet PC and Kaito was doing his homework.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫はタブレットを見ていて、Kaitoマンは宿題をしていました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched TV, Ichina read a picture book and trained herbody at Osaka Station,

  大阪駅でKaitoマンはテレビを見て、Tina姫は絵本を読んで、体を鍛えて、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment