Wednesday, October 1, 2025

1st Oct. 2025 Kaito's Special Kids' Season Ticket NSDキッズプログラムのシーズン券だぞ

「Kaito's Special Kids' Season Ticket」

10月1日 NSDキッズプログラムのシーズン券だぞ

 

 


 

↑I hit the jackpot in the early morning,

  早朝大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast, confirmed the jackpot,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、大当たりを確認して、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑walked back home,

  歩いて帰って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We had a meeting about our sale.

  販売についての集会がありました。

 

 

 

↑I taught woodwork,

  木工を教えて、

 

 

 

↑eliminated the radish bugs,

  大根の虫を駆除して、

 

 

 

↑prepared win barrel tables for tomorrow woodwork class.

  明日の木工授業に向け、ワイン樽テーブルの準備をしました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up.

  仕事の後、Tina姫とKaitoマンのお迎えに行きました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina fed the goldfish and

  Tina姫は金魚に餌を上げて、

 

 

 

↑I distributed the regional newsletter to our neighbors.

  Torojiro先生はご近所さんに地区の会報を配りました。

 

 

 

↑We received Kaito’s kids’ ski season ticket. It costs only US$12 (US$1=\150) and Kaito can ski at 14 ski fields (includes Happo-one) for free. Kaito uses it since he was 1st grade of primary school.

  KaitoマンのNSDキッズプログラムシーズン券を受け取りました。1800円に値上がりましたが、八方尾根を含む14のスキー場が無料になります。1回で元が取れます。大人は料金が必要ですが、長野県小学生の学校関係から出る2回まで半額でいけるアカウントで八方に行くので、大人1日券8700円というとんでもない状況ですが、昨シーズンは半額の4350円で、3人が滑りました。Tina姫は未就学でタダです(めちゃくちゃ滑りまくりますが(笑)

 


 

↑After dinner, we played until bath time then went to bed early.

  夕食後、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment