Tuesday, October 7, 2025

7th Oct. 2025 Pulled Muscle 肉離れだぞ

「Pulled Muscle」

10月7日 肉離れだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑I’m draining the pools.

  プールの排水をしています。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage away, walked and dashed back home,

  ゴミを捨てて、歩きとダッシュで帰って、

 

 

 

↑checked the swimming pools again,

  またプールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We painted wine barrel tables and assembly chairs.

  ワイン樽テーブルと組み立て式イスを塗装しました。

 

 

 

↑We practiced jump rope after school lunch.

  昼食後、なわとび練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited the clinic because I pulled a muscle in the back of my thigh.

  太もも裏の肉離れを起こしたので、整骨院に来ました。

 

 

 

↑They were warried about my body but it was not so terrible.

  皆心配してくれていました。それほどひどい物ではありませんでした。

 

 

 

↑I received these supplements from Amazon. I will participate in Ohmachi full marathon in 2 weeks, oh…

  アマゾンからマラソンサプリを受け取りました。2週間後に大町フルマラソンに参加するのでした・・・。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together then went to bed early.

  夕食を食べて、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment