Saturday, October 11, 2025

11th Oct. 2025 Tidy up little by little, Sale 少しずつ片付ける・販売だぞ

「Tidy up little by little, Sale」

10月11日 少しずつ片付ける・販売だぞ

 

 

↑I watched Pythagoras Switch in the early morning,

早朝ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Before Ichina and Kaito woke up, Tamami left for school. Tamami and I both had a cultural festival though it was Saturday.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンが起きる前に、Tamamiさんは学校に行きました。TamamiさんもTorojiro先生も文化祭だったのです。

 

 

 

↑I tidy up swimming pools little by little.

  少しずつプールを片付けます。

 


 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up and grandparents visited our house. Grandparents take care of them during the day. Thank you very much!

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、じいじばあばが家に来ました。日中お世話をしてくれます。ありがとうございます。

 

 

 

↑We had a sale at the cultural festival. Almost all of our products were sold out.

  文化祭で販売がありました。ほぼ全ての製品が完売しました。

 

 

 

↑Today’s lunch.

  今日の昼食

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito fed the goldfish,

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンは金魚に餌をやって、

 



 

↑we saw grandparents off,

  じいじばあばを見送って、



 

 ↑practiced javelin,

  やり投げをして、


 

 

↑played at the kids’ park,

  キッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑Ichina trained her body, confirmed the jackpot and watched Doraemon at Osaka Station,

  Tina姫は大阪駅で体を鍛え、大当たりを確認して、ドラえもんを見て、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together, played until bath time then went to bed early.

  一緒に夕食を食べて、お風呂の時間まで遊び、早く寝ました。

























































No comments:

Post a Comment