Sunday, October 26, 2025

26th Oct. 2025 5-Star Rating, Japanese Hot Pot 5つ星評価・しゃぶしゃぶだぞ

「5-Star Rating, Japanese Hot Pot」

10月26日 5つ星評価・しゃぶしゃぶだぞ

 

 

 


↑I hit the jackpot in the early morning,

  早朝大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I reviewed the electric blanket and added 5-star rating. Thanks to the review I can get the blanket for free. haha

  その後、電気毛布にレビューと5つ星評価をつけました。5つ星レビューのお陰で、毛布をタダで手に入れます。そういう世界もあるのです(笑)

 

 

 

↑Around noon, I visited the shrine and drew spring water.

  昼頃、神社を訪れ湧水を汲みました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched Rapunzel at a living room.

  Tina姫は居間でラプンツェルを見ました。

 

 

 

↑I found that we can enjoy shabu-shabu, Japanese hot pot, at home cheaply.

  家で安くしゃぶしゃぶを楽しめることが分かりました。

 

 

 

↑At last, I started cleaning up the big tarps of swimming pool.

  ようやくプールのブルーシートの片付けを始めました。

 

 

 

↑Around 2 PM, we went shopping.

  2時頃、買い物に出かけました。

 

 

↑It was raining heavily.

  雨が激しく降っていました。

 

 

 

↑We sometimes see that train. It seems to be an old type of the limited express Azusa.

  たまにこの電車を見ます。旧タイプの特急あずさらしいです。

 

 

 

↑We visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park, enjoyed a lot of games, got staffed toy and expensive snacks.

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークに行き、たくさんゲームを楽しみ、ぬいぐるみとたけのこの里・きのこの山をゲットしました。

 

 

 

↑Finally, Tamami visited Akanoren shop then we went back home.

  最後にTamamiさんが赤のれんに行き、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We played at a living room for a while,

  しばらく居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then went to bed.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment