Friday, October 17, 2025

17th Oct. 2025 Ichina's Sports Day Tina姫の運動会だぞ

「Ichina's Sports Day」

10月17日 Tina姫の運動会だぞ

 

 

↑I watched TV program about satoyama, country side, in the early morning,

  早朝、里山のテレビを見て、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Kaito off

  Kaitoマンを見送って、

 


 

↑I harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and Chiikawa,

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

↑rode on an Anpanman scooter then

  アンパンマンスクーターに乗って、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Once I came back home then visited Ichina’s nursery school again with grandparents.

  一旦家に帰り、じいじばあばとまた保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑It was a sports day today.

  今日は運動会でした。

 

 


↑First, Ichina participated in the splint race. She was the second place.

  最初にTina姫はかけっこに出ました。2着でした。

 

 

 

↑After that, she danced well.

  その後、上手にダンスを踊りました。

 

 

 


↑Following that, Ichina played ball toss. She did very well.

  それから玉入れをしました。とてもうまくできました。

 

 

 

↑At the closing ceremony, Ichina got the medal. You did it!

  閉会式でメダルをもらいました。よくできました!

 

 

 

↑Finally, we took photos with grandparents then went back home. Although, I took some movies but I cannot upload them because there are a lot of kids who cannot be picked without permission. If you want, please tell me and I can show it personally.

  最後にじいじばあばと写真を撮り、家に帰りました。いくつか動画を撮りましたが、未承認のお友達がたくさん映っているのでアップできません。ご希望の方がいらっしゃれば個人的にお見せします。

 

 

 

↑After that, we watched Ichina’s sports day movies at a living room,

  その後、居間でTina姫の運動会動画を見て、

 

 

 

↑Ichina played at the kids’ park then

  Tina姫はキッズパークで遊び、

 

 

 

↑I went to work.

  Torojiro先生は仕事に行きました。

 

 

 

↑After school lunch, I visited the workplace where one of my students will have on-the-job training.

  給食の後、一人の生徒が現場実習をする職場に行きました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, grandparents left for their home. Thank you for taking care of Ichina.

  家に帰った時、じいじばあばが帰っていきました。Tina姫のお世話ありがとうございました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched TV at the top of Osaka Station,

  Tina姫は大阪駅頂上でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

↑Kaito danced at a living room,

  Kaitoマンは居間で踊り、

 

 

 

↑Ichina had a massage,

  Tina姫はマッサージを受け、

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑watched Ichina’s sports day again, took a bath then went to bed early.

  Tina姫の運動会をまた見て、お風呂に入って、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment