Thursday, October 16, 2025

16th Oct. 2025 Together with Gaiko-cchan がいこっちゃんと一緒だぞ

「Together with Gaiko-cchan」

10月16日 がいこっちゃんと一緒だぞ

 

 


 

↑I hit the jackpot in the early morning,

  早朝大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

↑watched Pythagoras Swith TV program,

  早朝、ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑walked and dashed back home,

  歩きとダッシュで帰って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes with Gaiko-cchan “Dancing Skeleton”, I harvested vegetables then

  がいこっちゃんと5分間タブレットを見て、野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑At my school, I am always searching for and exterminating insects that eat radishes.

  学校で、いつも大根を食べる虫を探して駆除しています。

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up. They fed goldfish when we got back home.

  仕事の後、Tina姫とKaitoマンを迎えました。家に着いた時、金魚に餌をあげました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, Kaito played at a living room, Ichina watched tablet PC with Gaikocchan.

  それからKaitoマンは居間で遊び、Tina姫はがいこっちゃんとタブレットを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina showed me her work. Nice pictures!

  Tina姫は作品をみせてくれました。上手な絵です!

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑went to bed early.

  早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment