Sunday, October 12, 2025

12th Oct. 2025 District Sports Day, Kaito participated in the long-distance race 地区の運動会・Kaitoマン長距離走に出場だぞ

「District Sports Day, Kaito participated in the long distance race」

10月12日 地区の運動会・Kaitoマン長距離走に出場だぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes out then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Around 7 AM, I went out by light dump truck to prepare for the district sports day.

  7時頃、地区の運動会準備のために、軽ダンプで出かけました。

 

 

 

↑Around 8 AM, Ichina, Kaito and Tamami visited the sports day place warmed up then

  8時頃、Tina姫、Kaitoマン、Tamamiさんが会場に来て、ウォーミングアップして、

 

 

 

↑We started district sports day.

  地区運動会を始めました。

 

 

 

↑3 of us participated in the sports day event so I had to leave Ichina with a neighbor and Ichina didn’t cry.

  3人が出場する種目があり、ご近所さんにTina姫を預けなければなりませんでしたが、Tina姫は泣きませんでした。

 

 


↑Ichina and Kaito participated in the kids’ events and got snacks.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは子ども種目に出て、お菓子をもらいました。

 

 

 

↑Since I had a pulled muscle so I couldn’t participate in the long distance race (1.5 miles), Kaito did it in place of me.

  Torojiro先生は肉離れなので、長距離走に出られませんでした。代わりにKaitoマンが2.5kmを走りました。

 

 

 

↑Although, he was tired, he managed to finish it. You did it!

  Kaitoマンは疲れていましたが、何とか走り切りました。よくがんばりました!

 

 

 

↑Kaito also participated in kids’ tug of war.

  Kaitoマンは子ども綱引きにも参加しました。

 

 

 

↑After the closing ceremony, Kaito won a hair dryer in a lottery. Wow!

  閉会式の後、Kaitoマンはくじ引きでドライヤーを当てました。もってるね~!

 

 

 

↑Ichina brought two acorns.

  Tina姫はどんぐりの実を2つ持ち帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Today’s loot.

  今日の戦利品

 

 

 

↑When we were playing at the kids’ park, the snake crawled along the wall and disappeared. Ichina doesn’t care about it.

  キッズパークで遊んでいる時、ヘビが壁沿いをはって、消えていきました。Tina姫は気にしません・・・(笑)

 





↑Ichina and I went around collecting money from our neighbors. Ichina always receives gifts from neighbors, haha.

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生はご近所さんを集金に回りました。Tina姫はいつも何かしらギフトをもらいます。小さい子は得します(笑)。

 

 

 

↑After that, we drew spring water at the shrine,

  その後、神社で湧水を汲み、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch together,

  一緒に昼食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park, played games,

  Kaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントパークに行き、ゲームをして、

 

 

 

↑got 2 expensive snacks in about US$1 (US$1=\150).

  100円でたけのこの里ときのこの山を獲り、

 

 

 

↑put gas in HIACE, ate ice cream then went back home.

  ハイエースに給油して、アイスを食べて、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we did javelin,

  その後、やり投げをして、

 

 

 

↑Kaito tried on clothes for the wedding,

  結婚式に参加する服を試着して、

 


↑we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、


 

 

↑played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊び、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment