Friday, August 22, 2025

22nd Aug. 2025 MeCOL, Ring Toss, Second floor of the bunk bed メッコール・輪投げ・2段ベッドの2階だぞ

「MeCOL, Ring Toss, Second floor of the bunk bed」

8月22日 メッコール・輪投げ・2段ベッドの2階だぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑I’ve almost completed YAMANEKO doll.

  ほぼ山ネコが完成しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, raised their butts,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、お尻を挙げて、

 

 

 

↑.ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑Ichina played with Koro-suke and Gaikocchan,

  Tina姫はコロ助とがいこっちゃんと遊んで、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami off

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC,

  タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑said bye-bye to the goldfish then

  金魚にバイバイを言って、

 

 

 

↑went to Kaito’s school first. He had an opening ceremony today.

  まずKaitoマンの学校に行きました。今日は始業式です。

 

 

 

↑After that, we visited Ichina’s nursery school. She can touch the panel and record attendance by herself.

  その後、Tina姫の保育園に行きました。自分でパネルを触って登園記録できます。

 

 

 

↑At my school, we started P.E class. I explained what we will do this semester.

  Torojiro先生の学校で体育を始めました。今学期何をするか説明しました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was feeding the goldfish.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫は金魚に餌をやっていました。

 

 

 

↑I drank MeCOL, Korean drink. I bought it in Korea in 2019 but we can still drink it. I love it.

  メッコールを飲みました。韓国で2019年に買ったものですが、まだ飲めます。

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2019/08/14th-aug-korea3-lotte-world.html

 

 

 

↑Following that, Kaito did his homework,

  それからKaitoマンは宿題をやって、

 

 

 

↑I transplanted cucumbers and tomatoes from my school,

  Torojiro先生は学校からキュウリとトマトを移植して、

 

 

 

↑Ichina played ring toss.

  Tina姫は輪投げをしました。

GOPR0003 22 Aug. 2025 Ichina is playing ring toss


https://youtu.be/OKuRp4NKKXs

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑read picture book, Ichina climbed up to the second floor of the bunk bed and got off then went to bed.

  絵本を読んで、Tina姫は2段ベッドの2階に登って、降りて、寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment