Wednesday, August 20, 2025

20th Aug. 2025 I went to work, Somersault on the sofa 仕事へ行った・ソファででんぐり返しだぞ

「I went to work, Somersault on the sofa」

8月20日 仕事へ行った・ソファででんぐり返しだぞ

 



 

↑I worked hard in the early morning because I had to start working for the second semester.

  早朝、忙しく働きました。2学期に向け仕事をはじめなければならないからです。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside,

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑watched Pythagoras Switch TV then

  ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑The previous GoPro camera seems to have been fixed itself. Maybe there were droplets of water inside and they evaporated. Now, I have two GoPro cameras, haha

  以前のゴープロは自然に直ったようです。多分水滴が中にあり、誤作動をしていて、蒸発したのでしょう。2つゴープロがあります(笑)

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑did radio gymnastic exercises at the entrance,

  玄関でラジオ体操をして、

GOPR1291 20 Aug. 2025 Radio Gymnastic Exercises at our yard


https://youtu.be/FUWY5zjt4-Q

 

 

 

↑Kaito mopped the rooms,

  Kaitoマンはモップがけをして、

 

 

 

↑we ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to children’s house and nursery school.

  児童館と保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I worked hard at teachers’ room,

  職員室と

 

 

 

↑at classroom and

  教室と

 

 

 

↑woodwork room. We have an opening ceremony tomorrow.

  木工室で忙しく働きました。明日始業式です。

 

 

 ↑Since Tamami is still on summer vacation, she picked Ichina and Kait up early, washed car then

  Tamamiさんはまだ夏休みなので、Tina姫とKaitoマンを早くに迎えて、車を洗って、

 

 

 

↑ate shaved ice.

  かき氷を食べました。

 

↑After work, I harvested vegetables,

  仕事の後、野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑we played at a living room,

  居間で遊び、

 

 

 

↑watched TV at Osaka Station,

  大阪駅でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

↑Ichina played with the elephant at Japanese-style rooms,

  Tina姫は和室でゾウさんと遊んで、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together then

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time.

  お風呂の時間まで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina tried to somersault on the sofa. She is brave!

  Tina姫はソファででんぐり返しをしました。勇敢です(笑)

MOV_1132 2025.08.20 Ichina tries to somersault on the sofa


https://youtube.com/shorts/MDhYQNWBDT8

No comments:

Post a Comment