Tuesday, August 19, 2025

19th Aug. 2025 Last day of summer vacation, YAMANEKO, Coating, Water World, Bowling 夏休み最終日・山ネコ・塗装・ウォーターワールド・ボウリングだぞ

「Last day of summer vacation, YAMANEKO, Coating, Water World, Bowling」

8月19日 夏休み最終日・山ネコ・塗装・ウォーターワールド・ボウリングだぞ

 

 

↑In the early morning, I made carbonated drinks,

  早朝、炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑watched Pythagoras Switch TV,

  ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑I haven’t made YAMANEKO doll for a long time.

  長い間山ネコを作っていませんでした。久しぶりです!

 

 

 

↑Around 6 AM, I went jogging via the Osakada pond. The fireworks display was held here the day before yesterday.

  6時頃、小坂田池経由で走りました。一昨日ここで花火大会がありました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I harvested vegetables,

  その後、野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑coated the lid and wires of solar panel black because the window looks black.

  ソーラーパネルの電線と蓋を黒く塗装しました。窓が黒く見えるからです。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito mopped the rooms,

  Kaitoマンは部屋のモップがけをして、

 

 

 

↑I threw garbage away,

  Torojiro先生はゴミを捨て、

 

 

 

↑we ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑did radio gymnastic exercises at the entrance then they pulled out the grass and Ichina watered plants.

  玄関でラジオ体操をして、草を抜きました。Tina姫は植物に水をやりました。

GOPR1288 19 Aug. 2025 Radio Gymnastic Exercises at the entrance


https://youtu.be/SEbv7ICmHQM

 

 

 

↑When Ichina was watching Doraemonn at Osaka Station, I completed the look and let it dry.

  Tina姫が大阪駅でドラえもんを見ている時、Torojiro先生は山ネコの外観を完成させ、乾かしました。

 

 

 

↑Around 10:30 AM, we started Water World.

  10時半頃、ウォーターワールドを始めました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played together at the bigger swimming pool.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは大きいプールで仲よく遊びました。

GOPR1289 19 Aug. 2025 Water World, Ichina and Kaito are playing in the bigger swimming pool


https://youtu.be/LTeDwnfqyeE

 

 

 

↑Kaito slid down the water slide.

  Kaitoマンは滑り台をしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina felt cold so she took hot shower then finished Water World earlier than usual.

  Tina姫は寒くなったので、ホットシャワーを浴びて、いつもより早く終わりにしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito succeeded in the slackline many times.

  Kaitoマンはスラックラインに何度も成功しました。

GOPR1290 19 Aug. 2025 Water World, Slackline, Kaito succeeded it many times


https://youtu.be/xp3m-7njl0Q

 

 

 

 

↑We ate lunch around 1 PM.

  1時頃、昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑Around 3:30 PM, we visited Jouyama Bowling.

  8時半頃、城山ボウルに行きました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was sleepy at first but

  Tina姫は最初眠かったですが、

 

 

 

↑played bowling with the elephant slide later.

  後からゾウさん滑り台でボウリングしました。

MOV_1063 2025.08.19 Bowling, Ichina


https://youtube.com/shorts/MHmqaRHkfLM

MOV_1065 2025.08.19 Bowling, Kaito


https://youtube.com/shorts/Vnx34pSbIOA

MOV_1066 2025.08.19 Bowling, Ichina


https://youtube.com/shorts/-S54YZNvLEU

MOV_1068 2025.08.19 Bowling, Kaito, doesn’t seem satisfied


https://youtube.com/shorts/tM6I7wh7Cjk

MOV_1070 2025.08.19 Bowling, Kaito


https://youtube.com/shorts/E3G6vRZ3NDc

MOV_1071 2025.08.19 Bowling, Ichina


https://youtube.com/shorts/ykCv-lAZoHA

 

 

 

↑Finally, she threw it by herself.

  最後に一人で投げました。

MOV_1072☆ 2025.08.19 Bowling, Ichina throws it by herself


https://youtube.com/shorts/eSu866WoKDU

 

 

 

↑After bowling, Ichina and Kaito played ring toss then got some sweets.

  ボウリングの後、Tina姫とKaitoマンは輪投げをして、お菓子をもらいました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we came back home, Ichina watched tablet PC, Kaito practiced recorder,

  その後、家に帰って、Tina姫はタブレットを見て、Kaitoマンはリコーダー練習をして、

 

 

 

↑watched TV at Osaka Station,

  大阪駅でテレビを見て

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑read picture book then went to bed.

  絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment