Saturday, August 16, 2025

16th Aug. 2025 Water Where feet can't reach , High Place, Ground Golf 足が届かない所・高い所・グランドゴルフだぞ

「Where feet can't reach , High Place, Ground Golf」

8月16日 足が届かない所・高い所・グランドゴルフだぞ


 


↑I was supposed to wake up at midnight and go back home but we continued sleeping until 5 AM. Maybe our camper was comfortable.

  真夜中に起きて、家に帰るつもりでしたが、5時まで眠りました。キャンピングカーが快適だったのでしょう。

 

 

 

↑I moved HIACE, visited the place where we watched fireworks last night,

  ハイエースを動かし、昨夜花火を見た場所を訪れ、

 

 

 

↑went back home at 6 AM,

  6時に家に帰り、

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑Kaito mopped the rooms,

  Kaitoマンは部屋のモップがけをして、

 

 

 

 

↑I mowed the grass then

  Torojiro先生は草刈りをして、

 

 

 

↑we found that, while we were in Osaka, two strawberries were grown.

  大阪にいる間にイチゴが2個できていたことに気付きました。

 

 

 

↑Around 11 AM, we started Water World with radio gymnastic exercises.

  11時頃、ラジオ体操からウォーターワールドを始めました。

GOPR1909☆ 16 Aug. 2025 Radio Gymnastics Exercises at Water World, Jump


https://youtu.be/PmoCmeb2BfE

 

 

 

↑Ichina is not afraid of the place that her feet can’t reach. Very brave!

  Tina姫は足が届かない所を恐れません。めちゃくちゃ勇敢!!

GOPR1910☆☆☆ 16 Aug. 2025 Water World, Ichina floats with arm floats in a place beyond reach


https://youtu.be/U89pahaNEck

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed jumping, slackline, water slide as well today.

  今日も、ジャンプ・スラックライン・ウォータースライダーを楽しみました。

GOPR1911☆ 16 Aug. 2025 Water World, Ichina jumps from the stepladder and Kaito slacklines


https://youtu.be/FZBcXF8uHlg

GOPR1912☆☆ 16 Aug. 2025 Water World, Ichina & Kaito Slackline


https://youtu.be/lkpf08tIIa0

GOPR1913 16 Aug. 2025 Water World, Water Slide, Ichina


https://youtu.be/cfacWemo7j8

 

 

 

↑We ate lunch around 1 PM.

  1時頃に昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑When I was drying clothes, Ichina was climbing the climbing wall. She really likes high place.

  洗濯物を外に干している時、Tina姫はクライミングウォールを登っていました。高い所が大好きです。

 

 

 

↑Around 3 PM, we visited Osakada Park to practice ground golf for the competition next month but Ichina fell asleep so

  3時頃、来月の大会に向け、グランドゴルフ練習に小坂田公園に行きましたが、Tina姫が眠ってしまったので、

 

 

 

↑visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park. Ichina woke up,

  kaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントパークに行きました。Tina姫は起きて、

 

 

 

↑we enjoyed coin games, Japanese drum game, bingo game and got 3 boxes of Pocky.

  メダルゲーム・太鼓の達人・ビンゴゲームを楽しみ、3箱ポッキーを獲りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I put gas in HIACE,

  その後、ハイエースに給油して、

 

 

 

↑bought ice cream at Watahan supermarket,

  綿半でアイスを買って、

 

 

 

↑ate it in HIACE, brought some back home for Tamami.

  ハイエース内で食べて、Tamamiさんのためにいくつか持ち帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Around 6 PM, I drew spring water at the shrine,

  6時頃、神社で湧水を汲み、

 

 

 

↑made carbonated drinks,

  炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

 

↑played tag until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで鬼ごっこをして、

 

 

 

↑read picture book then went to bed.

   絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment