Saturday, August 8, 2020

8th Aug. Water World ウォーターワールドだぞ

「Water World」

8月8日 ウォーターワールドだぞ

 

 

 

 







↑I jogged for 6 miles in the morning as usual.

  いつも通り朝10kmほど走りました。

 

 

 

↑I found a dead snake and bug. Maybe when the snake tried to eat the bug car stamped them.

  死んだヘビと虫を見つけました。多分ヘビが虫を食べようとした時、車がひいたのでしょう。

 

 

 

↑I cut grass then

  草刈りをして、

 

 

 

↑constructed Kaito’s swimming pool with the new seat.

  新しいシートでKaitoマンのプールを作りました。

 

 

 

↑After 30 minutes, I completed it.

  30分後、完成しました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed a flying disc. Kaito needs more practice.

  フリスビーをしました。Kaitoマンは練習が必要です。

 

 

 

↑We’ve opened our Water World in 2020.

  2020年のウォーターワールドが始まりました。

 

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito uses it carefully maybe because he has never experienced such a big swimming pool at home.

  Kaitoマンは注意深く使いました。多分家でこんな大きなプールを経験するのは初めてだからでしょう。

GOPR3081 Water World 1

https://youtu.be/XvPMUOIUXVM

GOPR3082 Water World 2

https://youtu.be/iDXod9MrvA8

GOPR3083 Water World 3

https://youtu.be/kRH9hfYLz98

 

 

 

 

↑We irrigate the pool from the stream nearby so it’s for free.

  近くの小川から水を引くのでタダです。

 

 

 

↑I started useing drone since this season.

  今シーズンからドローンを使い始めます。

20200808125515 Drone Practice ◎Water World is now open

https://youtu.be/mFreRRzP5wQ

 

 

 

 

↑After the swimming pool, we watched Anpanman DVD.

  プールの後、アンパンマンDVDを見ました。

 

 

 

↑We climbed up to the old Higashi-Shiojiri-Station.

  旧東塩尻駅まで上がって行きました。

 

 

 

↑We went shopping by light truck.

  軽トラで買い物に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We visited docomo shop then asked something about my mobile phone.

  ドコモショップで携帯について聞きました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito always buy gifts for parents. He is kind but he eats them.

  Kaitoマンはいつも両親に贈り物を買います。優しい少年ですが、食べるのはKaitoマンです。

No comments:

Post a Comment